xPost: Designed a new guitar, now I'm going to protect it

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xPost: Designed a new guitar, now I'm going to protect it

Over the last few months I
    https://www.facebook.com/lowecustomguitar/photos_albumswww.lowecustomguitars.com

looks good. hope it goes through
    Founding Father of the Equiperate EMGers Club.

Proud Member of the Epiphone Empire

Originally Posted by notjonahbutnoah

I'm pooping. I post here a lot while pooping.

Comment

Is the headstock designed for beer-opening? I really like the body designs, very cool. Retro-modern fusion hybrid styling, is what I call it.

Comment

thats ****************ing awesome. . . . i like that a LOT
        sons of SUNN

pedlolboard
        skullytone fx living dead drive > russian spi sanford and sonny bluebeard (((in triphonic))) Red*bear mk120 > 68 sunn 200s > ampeg v2 > your earpussies

good tranny shared with Severed Pumpkin MakuseruSukotto theAntihero X2 Dr. Doom Shamdog Bobby D Noise. . . Ancient X2

Comment

One of the better Tele style narrow headstock designs I've seen (not that I've seen many). Keep it up. Hope all the legal stuff goes smoothly.

Reminds me of a whale, a hungry whale. Seems like an "active" design without being in your face.

Comment

Best design I've seen in a while

Comment

aesthetically based disinterest?

Comment

That's actually kinda cool. Really retro looking, I'd buy one! Hurry up and finish so you can start mass production for HCEG. I think that headstock complements the body nicely.
                Yamaholic

Check out my covers here!

Gear:
                Ibanez RG350DX
                Yamaha ERG 121
                Squier Bullet
                Ovation Legend
                Seagull Maritime SWS

Originally Posted by Chicken Monkey

Playing by yourself prepares you for a band the way masturbation prepares you for intercourse.

limpidgreen345 wrote:
                My cat can play Morello riffs.

Originally Posted by Oddball

Hi. eye cant spel wel inough two right qwestins so eye jest luk around.

Comment

Fantastic on both accounts. Do you have any renderings of finished guitars? I'd love to see some P90's on a surf blue with tortoise guard.

GAS'd!
                  Good deals with drummerdarko, BoredGuitarist7, RockDaJoJo, robert, ck3, toddtroutman, costch, mrlutton, fxloop, brandnewzo, Faldoe, tinypants, LowWoods, ATauO, emptyparadigm (x2), sgboy, orangekick, estaban22, cosmonautsix, stopreferencing

Originally Posted by RUExp?

DS-1
                  Little orange rock box
                  You know that it's a classic
                  Do not be hating

Originally Posted by Stratman Tigers

I feel magnet.

Comment

cool should be interesting to follow

Comment

Looks like a shark or whale. I dig it
                      Originally Posted by John Watt

I was on the receiving end of PoppyPoo when [he] "oh John"ed me, not once, but twice

Originally Posted by John Watt

PoppyPoo! You don't have to apologize to me. I got off on your response.

Originally Posted by Motorik

Now John Watt wants to bum you.

Comment

Is the headstock designed for beer-opening?

That's the first thing I thought.

Either way, cool design.
                        If we heard mortar shells,we'd cuss more in our songs,and cut down on guitar solos. Good transactions with: thewizardsofhop, moon shadow, blanknotice, stacco, grayeyes777, Frankenstrat86, Crxsh, Blurillaz, gtrwiz, H.P. Lovecraft, Sovtek50, gorebuc, Stevenglass, Spectermagic, fever606, anibawl, Gaetano Paul, iamthearm, Aaron SS, starmansam, J Werner

Comment

it looks ok but you cant patent a shape, copyright it perhaps but not patent.

"A patent is a set of exclusive rights granted by a state to an inventor or his assignee for a limited period of time in exchange for a disclosure of an invention."

BTW by releasing drawings and designs before the granting of a provisional patent you are working against the application

Comment

it looks ok but you cant patent a shape, copyright it perhaps but not patent.

"A patent is a set of exclusive rights granted by a state to an inventor or his assignee for a limited period of time in exchange for a disclosure of an invention."

BTW by releasing drawings and designs before the granting of a provisional patent you are working against the application

Agreed. Some might argue that posting the design on a publicly accessible internet forum constitutes disclosure/publication of the design.

Comment

You know what people who are trying to trademark or patent things don't do? Post their ideas along with detailed mock-ups on public forums. Just a tip...

Plus, let's face it. The design is kind of generic anyway. You basically ripped off a Jazzmaster.

Comment

Working...
                              X