Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot or Not? March 20th

v

J. Nunis Custom Made Flametop

Rare one of a kind handmade J. Nunis Flametop. Stunningly beautiful and in perfect condition complete with the original hardshell case. These gutars are quite rare and very hard to come by. Played by the likes of Zakk Wylde. Think Gibson Les Paul on steroids. Please note that I could not get the color right in the pictures as the guitars true color is a beautiful teal. Seymour Duncan factory installed pickups. Mahogany body with flame maple top and flame maple fretboard. Nitrocellulose finish just like the vintage Les Pauls from the 50's. This guitar sounds incredible and plays like a dream. If you are looking for the one guitar you wont want to put down then this is it. 

v

v

v

v

v
    Attached Files
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

The bulbous upper 'horn', and pointy bottom horn make an I'm sure otherwise fine guitar look like a bottom-feeding import a la First Act.

Not hot. My condolences.
    Information is not knowledge
    Knowledge is not wisdom
    Wisdom is not truth
    Truth is not beauty
    Beauty is not love
    Love is not music.
    Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• larry50
      larry50 commented
      Editing a comment

A bit of a mashup, tele-ish Les Paul body, Les Paul knob layout, zebra humbuckers, but undeniably a handsome fellow, great looking neck,  even if blue is not my favorite color for guitars, but the neck looks nice with that body, so all in all,  I say HOT. 

Not.

Replace the zebras with creme and put a rosewood fretboard on it and it would be in a "Hot" conversation ...

Comment

• Marko
      Marko commented
      Editing a comment

Looking past the blue and the zebras, I can see definite hotness.

Yeah, I like it.
    Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

• Jkater
      Jkater commented
      Editing a comment

The back yes. the front no.

Killer. I love it Nunis made some kickass guitars and this one has some of the nicest figured wood I have ever seen. Totally hot.

Comment

Working...
    X