Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Storm Thorgerson

A musician? No, but creator of one of the 20th Centuries most recognisable icon

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22210378

Dave Gilmour's tribute was as you'd expect, no excess words:

"We first met in our early teens. We would gather at Sheep's Green, a spot by the river in Cambridge and Storm would always be there holding forth, making the most noise, bursting with ideas and enthusiasm. Nothing has ever really changed.

"He has been a constant force in my life, both at work and in private, a shoulder to cry on and a great friend. I will miss him."

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Ratae Coritanorum wrote:

A musician? No, but creator of one of the 20th Centuries most recognisable icon

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22210378

Dave Gilmour's tribute was as you'd expect, no excess words:

"We first met in our early teens. We would gather at Sheep's Green, a spot by the river in Cambridge and Storm would always be there holding forth, making the most noise, bursting with ideas and enthusiasm. Nothing has ever really changed.

"He has been a constant force in my life, both at work and in private, a shoulder to cry on and a great friend. I will miss him."

RIP Storm.  his mark on our culture and the world has been incredible.  his work will live on forever.

INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

Oh, man... :-(
      Mazi Bee Militia!
      JJ Pistols Kickfụck Brigade
      PpP
      My gear list is in serious need of an update...

Comment

Working...
    X