February Spam Thread! Punxsutawney says early spring!!! Celebrate with new used gear!

Frets99

Got something guitar-related that you need to sell? Post it here!

All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

By popular demand:

THE RULES:

1) All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

2) Only one post per item per person. If you "update" your price and bump your post, YOU HAVE TO DELETE YOUR ORIGINAL POST.

3) If you are a repeat offender you will be given a temp ban.

4) Haggling and questions do not belong in this thread. If you have a question, send a PM to the person.

5) Do not "quote" somebodies post with their huge photos in it. If you think they have nice gear, send them a PM.

6) Do not criticize the price someone chooses to set for their gear. It's their gear, they can sell it for whatever they want. If the price is wrong, it won't sell, not your problem, let them worry about it.

7) Only music related gear should be posted for sale here. If you have video games, iPods, or lawn mowers, post those in the classifieds forum, not here.

cop.gif

• Members

I have a custom wound single coil blade pickup from BG Pups.  This has p90 style construction and measures about 8k on the multi meter.  $45

A bridge assemble from KGC.  It is a chrome plated brass bridge plate with graphtech saddles and the biggest brass block they have.  $125

I have these speakers:

Weber Blue Dog alnico $160

Goodsell RG-65 (x2) $160

Scumback PVC (M75 and J75, both have FBI) $260

Also, a Swell G-drive and a More pedal by Union Tube and Transistor are also available.  $200 each

IMG\_20130112\_143216\_766.jpg

IMG\_20130114\_105400\_867.jpg

IMG\_20130114\_105442\_849.jpg

IMG\_20121129\_162840\_138-1\_zpsfdbd867e.jpg

IMG\_20121230\_101400\_140.jpg

• Members

Ibanez S5470 Prestige Viking Red - $999

Great deal on a nice axe. Has some wear around the edges, mostly on the bottom edge. From the front it looks great, minor wear on lower horn. Playability is perfect, no dings on back of neck or fretboard. Has been gigged, etc. but a great player. Comes with dimarzio locking strap. Only thing missing is the trem bar which should be an easy find on ebay.

$999 plus $20 shipping

More info http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/ibanez-s5470-prestige-electric-guitar

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

• Members

Ice Tea finish. Purchased from Eddie's Guitars. One of the best Traditional guitars Ive played.

It's in awesome shape. Currently has MHD custom wound Peter Green/Gary Moore wound pickups in her. Double cream uncovered. Will swap out these for a set of burstburckers I have from my historic. No longer have the Classic/Classic Plus pickups.

Its a beauty. Too damn much gear. Somethings gotta give.

$1700 with the MHD custom winds... 1600 with the Burstbuckers plus shipping and insurance.

Pictures

• Members

Will trade for a nice Les Paul or ES-339. Snowflake Inlays Engelmann Spruce top with Mahog sides and rosewood binding. Ebony freboard. There is a very small scrape on the back of the neck near the 9th fret. Not detectable when playing and not through the finish. Other than that, the pictures speak for themselves. Its a beauty. I'm not playing Acoustic Guitar in the bands I'm in any longer. This is a wonderful player and in great condition. It should be played and enjoyed...

Pics here: Pictures

tks

James

• Members

NOICE Fullerton active bass guitar.

The previous owner stated that the dual pickup is a genuine Music Man pickup.

Plays nice, sounds great! Easy to play!

Includes a soft gig bag that is in bad shape, but secure.

I traded a guitar worth over $200 for this and was pleased at the trade. But now it is time to sell it as I don't play it much.

PICT2726.JPG

• Members

I've got some bodies in clearance. Brand new with minor surface scratches. Click my sig for more pictures and close up of the scratches.

Solid American alder, full thickness. Neck pocket is 2 3/16".

$sold for the pastel/daphne(ish) blue one, $100 for the metallic blue. Not really looking for trades, offers are welcome. 

dsc1594\_1024x1024.jpg

• Members

The CHORUS is wide ranging, getting everything from thick pitch-bent vibrato'd vintage CE-1 style sounds to very transparent splits, but without the sterility of the popular hi-end choruses. And there's more headroom so that there isn't any input overload distortion if you use heavy strings (like me) or play bass. This thing does great Leslie simulations as well, in both stereo and mono operation.

Features include: Delay Time knob allowing for subtle or wildly detuned chorus/Vibratos.

Mix knob for balancing between Effected and straight Guitar/Bass signals

Depth knob for effect Intensity and thickness.

Rate knob with LED indicator for a visual to match with song tempo...doubles as.

External trimmer for Gain, and mini-toggleswitch for Range (1 or 2 Octave sweep) and Function (selects between Chorus or Flanger).

$165 +shipping

CF-1

CF-2

CF-3

• Members

* Top of the range, most flexible MI Audio Overdrive Pedal.

* 4 clipping stages for tube amp-like response and tone

* Works comfortably as a low or high gain device.

* A total of 6 external controls, and one internal control for the ultimate flexibility:

o Gain control with unique taper to provide excellent control over overdrive.

o High/Low balancing control tone control

o Volume Control with output up to 15Vpp with correct power supply!

o Midrange control

o Character control for adding 'momentum' to guitar notes, or keeping things tight

o Brightness control for controlling top end content, and to help match the Tube Zone to different amps.

o Presence control to further help dial in the Tube Zone's tone.

* Single ended class A output.

* Ultra-bright blue LED.

* Striking chrome plated case.

I have the original knobs if you want them. I found them hard to see when using the pedal

There is velcro on the bottom

$150 + shipping

TZ-1

TZ-2

TZ-3

• Members

Okay so hopefully people still like these things. I've got a pair of currently installed BG Buckers (bridge + neck matched set) that I'd like to sell off. Just looking to try something new. I can take pictures if needed, but I don't want to do the disassembly unless they're going to sell. I am thinking $120 shipped? Open to offers or trades for other humbucker sets.

Also have a Hellabucker to sell if anyone's interested...

• 1 month later...