X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: How about some new job mojo?

Been stuck in a job i'm not particularly enjoying by any stretch of the imaginiation for well over the past year. I know that i am lucky to have a job in this economy but my direct supervisor has made my life a living hell due to her insecurities and extreme mood swings on a daily basis.

I've been applying for a while now and finally went through the last round of interviews last week. Now comes the hardest part, waiting. If i get this job i would be able to to move closer to home and finally live in the same places as my fiance (we've been doing long distance for some time now).

Wish me luck!

<div class="signaturecontainer">Originally posted by fu2jobu<br><br><br><br>&quot;1999 was all about me wanting to find Lou Bega and giving him a few good bitch slaps. &quot;<br></div><br><br>FS/FT - LTD Mirage guitar with EMG pickups. (MIJ)<br><br>http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/FS-FT-LTD-Mirage-guitar-emg-pickups/m-p/36167161/highlight/false#M290782<br>

Mojo sent. My wife is in a similar situation, so I can identify. Best of luck!
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

Mucho Mojo sent
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="verdana"><font color="blue"><b>'Scuse meeee, while I zip my fly. </b></font></font><br />
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96lrVd2Trxo" target="_blank">... <b><font size="1">and some Tele Trash</font></b></a><br />
    <br />
    <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1943268" target="_blank"><font color="SandyBrown">HCEG Good Trader</font></a> | Good trades with <font color="Red">Great Dane, Dash4814, Guitar Heel, tomh777, danotranto, surfn748, conky, Mark Nason</font></div>

Comment

Good luck, man!

Vintage Sunburst Epi Dot Dlx: Seth Lover set | Red MIM Strat: Tonerider City Limits set; Deaf Eddie Fat-O-Caster switch | 3TS Classic Vibe 60s Strat: Deaf Eddie Chromacaster switch | Ibanez SZ520QM: Dimarzio Bluesbucker & Air Zone | Fender Sonoran Bucket acoustic-electric | Fender Super Champ XD: Eminence Ragin' Cajun; JJ Tubes | Fender G-Dec III 30: Eminence Ragin' Cajun

Comment

• xrleroyx
        xrleroyx commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck! I'm trying to find an entry level position after college.

Need experience for job. Need job for experience.

Mojo sent. I hope this new opportunity pans out. Psycho managers are pretty common in most industries, by the way. It gets worse the higher up you go.
      INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• chimi
        chimi commented
        Editing a comment

Thanks guys. I've posted on here about my situation before. I basically took my supervisor's old job and am doing it much better than she did (along with taking on many other tasks) so i think she just hates me because i make her look lazy. 

I went out of my way to try to create at least a decent working relationship but got nothing but eye rolls and backhanded compliments from her. 

Unfortunately it looks like i'm not getting the job, my interview was last Tuesday. They said they would be in touch soon. Shot them an e-mail yesterday asking to see what their timeline was for making a decision and have not heard anything back. You would think after 4 interviews they would have the common decency to let me know one way or another. Even a basic 'thanks for your time' e-mail, which i've gotten plenty of recently...

Working...
    X