X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best

Digitech RP100. Not the best pice of high-end kit, but for

Executive Administrator Of The Dick Long Association Of World Class Achievement Forumites SocietyRock-**************** your Ear-Clit here : SPIDROS EL SPIDRO

But will it make you LOUDER?

Seriously, congratulations!
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• Dougy
      Dougy commented
      Editing a comment

GreatDane wrote:
      But will it make you LOUDER?

Seriously, congratulations!

I already am LOUDER!!!

What 20-squilla wonders have you got?

I have one of those! I used to use it quite a bit.

The best $20 I spent was on a Visual Sound 1-Spot. It still powers my board.
    Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

• Dougy
      Dougy commented
      Editing a comment

kayd_mon wrote:

The best $20 I spent was on a Visual Sound 1-Spot. It still powers my board.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I got nothing. Can't think of anything exciting I ever got for twenty bucks.
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

Comment

• Dougy
      Dougy commented
      Editing a comment

GreatDane wrote:
      I got nothing. Can't think of anything exciting I ever got for twenty bucks.

Get back to us when you get a nice used pickup or something, eh?

I know, I know...

Comment

• FrankenSteinberger
      FrankenSteinberger commented
      Editing a comment

My only beef with most of those lower-end Digitech processors is that their drum-loops don't really coorespond to standard BPM. Like, a rate of 100 on that machine is really equal to 125 BPM (I just pulled those  numbers out of my hat, but you get the idea).

But for the money they are fine

Working...
X