Weird and Wild world PYSCH ROCK GUITARS w/Snake Island. Show us what you got.

Snake Island

• Members

That Vox Invader is legit man, diggin' that. Good taste in guitars, looks like some of those must have been hard to find. The most interesting piece of gear I have is a Fender Super Six amp with 6 stock JBLs commissioned by Fender as a "luxury option". Weirdest guitar I have is a Japanese Jaguar and that's not even weird...

• Members

70's Matsomoku-made 12-string. Not quite the quality of the later Arias and Westones, but still better than the horrid cheap-o guitars of the 60's. It has a 3-piece laminated maple neck, so fortunately the neck is still straight and stable. 

I've owned this guitar for about 20 years but haven't played it much. The original trapeze tailpiece failed, it took me a long time to find a 12 string trapeze tailpiece. The tuners suck, the action is high, the electronics are flakey, and the neck's a bit narrow for my hands. But it sounds great. Since I'll never be able to afford a Rickenbacker (and wouldn't be able to play on their skinny narrow necks anyway) this is the next best thing. 12

Archived