Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Weird and Wild world PYSCH ROCK GUITARS w/Snake Island. Show us what you got.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird and Wild world PYSCH ROCK GUITARS w/Snake Island. Show us what you got.

weird wild guitar ****************.jpg

weird wild guitar ****************.jpg

Guitars for tour and Recording, from left to right.

Galanti Jetstar, Vox Invader, Custom Kraft Jensen model, MCI Guitorgan, Squire Jaguar (wraped in aluminum foil)

Always touring always geary, always sexy.

Attached Files
    www.facebook.com/snakeislandarego

So that Jag is shielded pretty well from any possible alien mind control devices. Keen.

But seriously, cool guitars, and interesting foil pic!
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

• Snake Island
      Snake Island commented
      Editing a comment

Thanks were trying to keep the Illuminati from affecting our song writing.

That Vox Invader is legit man, diggin' that. Good taste in guitars, looks like some of those must have been hard to find. The most interesting piece of gear I have is a Fender Super Six amp with 6 stock JBLs commissioned by Fender as a "luxury option". Weirdest guitar I have is a Japanese Jaguar and that's not even weird...
    '52 Telecaster Reissue -&gt; Big Muff -&gt; Kalamazoo -&gt; Blues Driver -&gt; Micro Vibe -&gt; Memory Man with Hazarai -&gt; DL4 -&gt; Pitchblack Tuner -&gt; Fender Super Six

Comment

• Snake Island
      Snake Island commented
      Editing a comment

Get weird dude, I believe in you.

Honestly??

You all need help.

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

• Mr.Grumpy
      Mr.Grumpy commented
      Editing a comment

70's Matsomoku-made 12-string. Not quite the quality of the later Arias and Westones, but still better than the horrid cheap-o guitars of the 60's. It has a 3-piece laminated maple neck, so fortunately the neck is still straight and stable. 

I've owned this guitar for about 20 years but haven't played it much. The original trapeze tailpiece failed, it took me a long time to find a 12 string trapeze tailpiece. The tuners suck, the action is high, the electronics are flakey, and the neck's a bit narrow for my hands. But it sounds great. Since I'll never be able to afford a Rickenbacker (and wouldn't be able to play on their skinny narrow necks anyway) this is the next best thing. 12

Attached Files

• Snake Island
      Snake Island commented
      Editing a comment

Ha, whys that?

Working...
X