GFS Bodies and Necks are For sale now!

AGF Mikey

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah as I said- VERY few Licensed Fender necks and bodies- should all be gone today- Then it's all wacky stuff- Some Ibanez, some Jackson- you know the styles. PLENTY of stuff coming.

As you can see some of it is silly cheap, some of it just regular cheap.

basses coming- all sorts of stuff- We'll probably update it every 2-3 days, so expect most of the page to be sold out all the time- It's just the way we're gonna do it- make no money on these but FORCE you guys to come to the site a lot!!

We may even throw a few up for $1 just to spice things up- Can't promise when or where...

• Members

We may even throw a few up for $1 just to spice things up- Can't promise when or where...

As if it isn't bad enough! :D

So, let the conjecture about the source commence!

I postulate: MusicYo's Indo factory.

I got 2 3+3 necks to try and get a bigger neck for my Daisy Rock Retro H. And some other stuff that I had sitting in my cart from a few days ago.

• Members

Yeppers, snagged:

yhst-50206111187217_1948_10286840

+

yhst-50206111187217_1948_12152843

Got some Bartolini pups lying around I need to use in something.... not sure if I'll cheap out on the trem, or get an OFR from axcessories - guess I'll wait to see how nice the body is.

• Members

As if it isn't bad enough!
:D

So, let the conjecture about the source commence!

I postulate: MusicYo's Indo factory.

Not sure about that... the Steinberger style stuff would seem to indicate that, except that monkeygrip style isn't anything that MY ever offered.

• Members

Yeah as I said- VERY few Licensed Fender necks and bodies- should all be gone today- Then it's all wacky stuff- Some Ibanez, some Jackson- you know the styles. PLENTY of stuff coming.

As you can see some of it is silly cheap, some of it just regular cheap.

basses coming- all sorts of stuff- We'll probably update it every 2-3 days, so expect most of the page to be sold out all the time- It's just the way we're gonna do it- make no money on these but FORCE you guys to come to the site a lot!!

Poo, I missed on that all-maple strat neck. Any more coming up?

Basses? You're cruel, man :(

• Members

well maybe the factory had multiple contracts?

Anybody recognize the white F hole git? I'da got it, except I don't do Floyds.

Could be - I've never seen any of the generic headless guitar copies that use the TransTrem. The white one is a new one on me....

If I was at all handy and patient, I would so hit this. But with the way this handy stuff works for me, I'd have a thread in a couple of days about how I'm making a travel guitar because somehow I thought it was a good idea to cut the neck in half!!!! :(

Archived