Sticky Jam #3 Coming or Going I don't know

MSU1999

• Members

All,

Here's a little ditty I whipped together in Garge Band.  I hope it's not to busy, the mix is rather rough.  

It's in A Minor, 4/4, and 120 BPM

Come & Gone

Not sure how to make a Sticky out of it so I hope it doesn't get too lost.

MSU1999 (artist formerly known as MSU99)

• Members

I very much like the jam track but when I tried to record to it I found it a HUGE struggle.  Not sure if I am getting too picky and just didnt like what I did or if I am regressing in ability (a frightening thought since I was near 0 to begin with).

After may takes and different approachs this is the best I could come up with.   I might take another shot but at the present time I'm not sure where else I would go with it so I'll post this even with the clams.   I thought I would be the first but I spent all Saturday just getting this :facepalm:

Too Gone

• Members

Nuke Diver, nice the pick slide thing was cool in the beginning, kind of some blues and Spanish motif's.

Arrowhen, Nice take on it, definitely more polished and much tastier then mine but similar ideas.

One thing about this song is it's kind of short and a lot of stuff going on.  Which makes it hard to know when to hold back to let the rhythm ideas develop and when to take a lead on.  I'll try and do better and leave room for guitar solo's on future ones.  I like the direction these are going so far..Makes me proud :smileyhappy:

• Members

It was a fun track MSU1999 thanks again.   I wish I could do more with it. 

I was digging your take but it was a bit low in the mix compared to Arrowhen's

Great riffing Arrowhen I liked your take a lot

Both very well done, I got to figure out how to do some of those things you guys do...maybe I need a better bag of tricks

• Members

Professional wholesale led lighting products.
Led flashlight torch , net light, led panel light, led down light, (link deleted by Phil) rechargeable led flashlight and so on...
Please contact us if you need our products.Welcome to patronize our Website!

(Edited by Phil - you're not welcome to spam our website - buh-bye!)

Archived