Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Son Interviewing Metallica, John 5, Rob Zombie, Lemmy...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Son Interviewing Metallica, John 5, Rob Zombie, Lemmy...

My son, Justin, has been working for the Mayhem Festival for the last 5 years. He started as an intern as the official multimedia reporter for the tour. Justin is still in college, but he works year round doing projects for Mayehm, and he travels with the bands all summer. Every year he covers the Golden Gods Awards in Los Angeles. This year he did interviews on the Black Carpet. Unfortunately, he was running the camera and sound so we don't see him in the video, but here he is...

Your son's making a living doing something he loves? More power to him. 

Originally Posted by Warren Buffett

“There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”

Member of the Hamer Squad

Founder of the Danelectro Horde

Third Cousin of The Orange-y Family

Good dealings with: GreatDane, Norcal_GIT_r (x2), solly, puckman, rydia is hot, 98 les paul, JerEvil

MY GUITARS

Comment

• The Rover
      The Rover commented
      Editing a comment

So is he a reporter or the camera/sound guy? When you said he was doing interviews on the black carpet it sounds like he conducts interviews, as in asking questions and stuff. Either way sound like a kick ass job to have. Is he going to school for a journalism degree or something technical?

Somebody got a shot of him interviewing Kirk and Lars. He's quite the multitasker with his camera on a monopod, mic in left hand while asking questions at the same time. 

420772\_10151597731322899\_1329704279\_n.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X