The

Dougy

• Members

Bought this today in Cash Converters - Hohner Rockwood LX90. Standard Strat copy, only real problem with it is the strap pins have come out, looks like the screwholes need to be plugged & re-drilled. Neck is straight, frets are fine, the tuners all seem OK and all the electrics work perfectly after a quick spray with some contact cleaner. They were asking

• Members

kayd_mon wrote:

What's that now, abot $40 US? Nice score. It's got the same headstock shape as my old Aria Pro II Strat copy.

Roughly $38.83. Wow! Congratulations to Dougy and Happy New (Bargain) Guitar Day.

• Members

I love finding super cheap used guitars that are surprisingly nice. I see you have a failed delivery royal mail slip lol I don't think a day goes by where we don't have one of them in our house

• Members

plasticscouse wrote:

HNGD!! I haven't seen anything that cheap yet, I ALWAYS look in Cash Converters for deals like this. I usually see things like that for twice as much.

Once the Newcastle store had a Sunn Mustang by Fender sitting in the window for months on end - they priced it at

Archived