X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slowly it seems as if the community is returning

Every day I seem to see a new post from another name that I haven't seen in a while.

It's good to see everybody returning, even if it is slow.

Mazi Bee Militia!
    JJ Pistols Kickfụck Brigade
    PpP
    My gear list is in serious need of an update...

I must admit I tried another site run by some noob trying to hijack HC members during the HC transition to the new format..... but it was lame.

Yea I'm talking about YOU guitarampboard.com

LAME.

Originally Posted by DToad:

Lets face it- today's GOP is all about the richest one percent exploiting the dumbest fifty percent.

Comment

I also like that it's coming back. We even had that thread that was a question for a dead forum, and it got a ton of replies within a half hour.

Of course, my Opeth thread got nothin'...
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

Yeah, coming back despite having to fight the awkward software.  Getting a bit better day by day, but that takes a while.

Turns out the community is the important part.

Nothing wrong with the new amp board!  Just takes a long time for new forums to get traction.

<a href="http://readgain.com/random">New stuff every day on Gain!</a>

Comment

• gardo
          gardo commented
          Editing a comment

scolfax wrote:

Turns out the community is the important part.

agree

I do like the forum better now that I got somewhat familiar with it.

It's much easier for me to post pics and videos 

But with out the people it is pointless.

Boobs for NGD threads died way before the changeover and damnit I want to know why. Someone needs to bring that back. Its tradition.
        INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

@ fuzztone: that rabbit is neither a freaky baby doll or a weird painting. Nice guitars though.
          INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

Comment

@ ugemanus: not funny. Not fun.

Comment

OK, I forgive you.

Comment

• Flatspotter
              Flatspotter commented
              Editing a comment
              I still hate this forum software.

It is not horrible. Except for the flash issue. I would never let anyone redesign my site and not make sure that it runs on Apple devices. That is just silly.
            The site does run better now than it did before.

This. Man, I even have a new guitar to post but this dumbass software won't allow me to post pics.

I still read every day but without the ability to quote or post a pic, it makes it really hard.

We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

• GilmourD
              GilmourD commented
              Editing a comment

Elias Graves wrote:
              It is not horrible. Except for the flash issue. I would never let anyone redesign my site and not make sure that it runs on Apple devices. That is just silly.
              The site does run better now than it did before.

This. Man, I even have a new guitar to post but this dumbass software won't allow me to post pics.

I still read every day but without the ability to quote or post a pic, it makes it really hard.

You don't have a PC anymore?

I'll post EGs pics. I'll even host them if he asks nice.

Comment

Working...
            X