Xv 580 (by Xaviere /GFS) Review

Rubix^3

• Members

Xv 580 (by Xaviere /GFS) Review. $289.00 guitarfetish.com

Disclaimer: I am a new guitar player.

Ok, so I have had my XV 580 for a about a week now and I thought I would give you all an amateurs assessment. I ordered my XV on a Tuesday I believe, and I noticed on Thursday that my CC was charged. I typed in the wrong e-mail address when I ordered so this was my only method of tracking whether or not my order went through (you should be required to type your e-mail twice to avoid this). I waited until Wednesday of the following week before I e-mailed GFS and I received a phone call that same day from UPS saying that they would be there the next day. Believe me after having no tracking number and no receipt I was relieved to hear this. My new guitar arrived on Thursday ( 7 days after processing, Arizona). GFS also e-mailed me on Thursday with my tracking number, so good job on the customer service. Packaging was intact and my guitar was well protected. Initial impression was WOW! This did not look like or feel like a budget guitar. How many

• 3 years later...
  • Members

Paragraphs, please.

"Ok, so I have had my XV 580 for a about a week now and I thought I would give you all an amateurs assessment.

I ordered my XV on a Tuesday I believe, and I noticed on Thursday that my CC was charged. I typed in the wrong e-mail address when I ordered so this was my only method of tracking whether or not my order went through (you should be required to type your e-mail twice to avoid this). I waited until Wednesday of the following week before I e-mailed GFS and I received a phone call that same day from UPS saying that they would be there the next day. Believe me after having no tracking number and no receipt I was relieved to hear this.

My new guitar arrived on Thursday ( 7 days after processing, Arizona). GFS also e-mailed me on Thursday with my tracking number, so good job on the customer service. Packaging was intact and my guitar was well protected.

Initial impression was WOW! This did not look like or feel like a budget guitar. How many

Archived