Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a Shell Pink Squier Affinity Strat

It's a 2013 Squier Affinity I bought at Sweetwater. They also come in Burgundy Mist,Lake Placid Blue and Surf Green

sp

Attached Files
    One chord is fine. Two chords is pushing it.
    Three chords and you're into jazz
    - Lou Reed

far out

So many guitars, so little time

Comment

fuzztone wrote:

It's a 2013 Squier Affinity I bought at Sweetwater. They also come in Burgundy Mist,Lake Placid Blue and Surf Green

sp

That is hot!!!  I'm psyched to see these new Affinity colors.

Do you know whether the new ones still have the narrow nut-width at the neck? That seems to be something a lot of people don't like about the Affinitys, but I've always thought its a great thing for people with smaller hands.

Plus, if the neck is too narrow for your liking, easy enough to screw on a new one!

One other question: do you know if the pickups are ceramic or alnico on the Affinity?

[edit]

Oh wow! Just saw that you pointed out the new logo on the headstock. Much nicer!

Attached Files
    The most important part of my religion is to play guitar.
    Lou Reed

Comment

Is the body still thinner than regular strats?
      I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

• GilmourD
        GilmourD commented
        Editing a comment

Lonnie99 wrote:
        Is the body still thinner than regular strats?

I was wondering that, too, because part of me wants a LPB Affinity Jazz Bass.

Congratulations! I hope your proper NGD thread has creepy baby dolls and at least one weird painting.
      INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• fuzztone
        fuzztone commented
        Editing a comment

GreatDane wrote:
        Congratulations! I hope your proper NGD thread has creepy baby dolls and at least one weird painting.

Ok,I'll try. In the mean time here is an oldie but a goodie.

sp

Attached Files

Working...
    X