Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your SG out!

Gibson SG

Bought this SG as my first serious guitar. The bridge pickup is a PAF replica from Wolfetone pickups. Great sounding guitar from 2007 I think, who else has got an SG they're proud of?

Attached Files
    Boss TU3- American Loopers Buffer- Wampler Ego Compressor- Wampler Brent Mason Hot Wired- TC Electronic Corona Chorus- MXR EVH Phase 90- Blackstar HT-Delay

congratulations on the SG - looks great and the upgraded bridge pickup is a nice touch!

INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

@wankdeplank

Thanks! The arrangement is an inaccurate take on the John Scofield version.

Yeah, I'm the type of guy that thinks two guitars are usually too much, but this group of guys I play with is more about just hanging out and having fun with it. We play only a few times a year, and it's always just about fun. It's not my "main" band, really, but we've been playing together in various incarnations for a long time. I actually started out in the band as the drummer!
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

@onerailunder: I love the look of that SG classic. Sick guitars!
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• onerailunder
      onerailunder commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Hardtdc's is a SG Classic, mine is a SG standard with P-90s that was only offered for a couple of years. Thanx though, I really like it alot.
Working...
X