One Direction attacked on stage!!

Dougy

• Members

honeyiscool wrote:

How is that cool, though?

Unsuspecting guy getting a blunt wound trauma to the happysacks is a timeless classic! The fact that it's Harry from One Direction only makes it slightly funnier... plus the fact that he picks up the first shoe and basically invtes them to throw the second... and how quickly he goes down...

If this happened to one of your friends as you were standing next to him, would you not piss yourself laughing? And would your friends not fall about the place if it happened to you?

• Members

The fact that it might or might not be funny is irrelevant to me. It's not cool that people think it's OK to {censored} with performing musicians on stage. I {censored}ing hate entitled spectators who think because they paid for a ticket, they get to be dicks.

• Members

He got hit twice? {censored}, that sucks. I almost feel ashamed for lauging hysterically when I read that.

And I honestly think everyone is just making jokes. Just about all of us here have balls, and we therefore know how {censored}ty it is when something as substantial as a shoe is thrown directly into them.

Archived