X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ground Control to Major Chris - A Right Oddity

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-22506395

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Compared to the uptight vision of astronauts I previously had, I found that refreshingly 'human.'

LarryProud Member: Mazi Bee MilitaGreat deals With: messiahofevil, Belt. xtchc1978, baddmann28, Overwhelmed987,OldGtrNovice,Ejendres and SlaveUnitWon't deal with: Bluesmann (counterfeit guitar fan)

Comment

• Dougy
      Dougy commented
      Editing a comment

Has he got 'Space Dementia'?

Anybody spot if he was playing a Canadian acoustic?

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

Chris Hadfield is officially the coolest astronaut to ever hit space so far.  His dispatches from the ISS have all been amazing.  I'm so proud he's Canadian.

He actually worked with The Barenaked Ladies on a song. 

And yes, his guitar's a Larriv

Originally Posted by Warren Buffett

“There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”

Member of the Hamer Squad

Founder of the Danelectro Horde

Third Cousin of The Orange-y Family

Good dealings with: GreatDane, Norcal_GIT_r (x2), solly, puckman, rydia is hot, 98 les paul, JerEvil

MY GUITARS

Comment

Working...
      X