NGD bc rich

sirlimecat

• Members

I know these get alot of hate. I picked up this BC Rich NJ series with a Floyd Rose Speedloader, ebony fret board mohagony body. this floyd rose speed loader is amazing, best trem iv'e ever tried. Defiantly doesn't warrant the hate these guitars get, it plays feels and sounds amazing. the down side is lack of string production. The pawn shop thought it was a bronze warlock so found a good deal on an interesting and unique guitar. One step of getting back into music. I've been using guitar rig 5 on pc but really need to get a new map

rich1.jpgrich2.jpgbc rich fs.jpg

• Members

That guitar looks pretty wicked! I've seen these guitars before in the store with the way the strings load on...very inovative. I have 6 black guitars myself so this one is pretty striking, I might say. I have a black SG with an ebony fingerboard and I think these types of FB's feel awesome. That guitar looks like it's ready to kill. You need a Marshall stack to go with that now.;)

• Members

BC Rich is mainly hated by peeps cause isnt fenderish or gibson shaped. BC Rich makes great guitars from the americans down to the NJ imports.They are among the best made for the prices imo. I don t like the speedloader trems myself due to string limitations. But I do like the std bc rich floating trems better then real floyds for tuning stability etc full floating. The import platinum series where also very  very good for the price and easilly as good workmanship wise etc as other guitars in the price range. Their bdsm humbuckers pups remain a fave pup that I like better then a lot of the dimarzio and seymour aftermarket pups. Better crunch factor, etc.

Archived