No announcement yet.

Joe Satriani Plays "All Along The Watchtower" with Living Colour

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Satriani Plays "All Along The Watchtower" with Living Colour

2010/3/5 at the Gibson Amphitheater. Sitting up in the balcony.  enjoy... or not.

INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Thanks for posting! I saw this concert in San Francisco on the same tour. Living Colour really blew me away - they ended up being the highlight of the show! This is a really great concert experience, I can't wait to go to another one!

Comment

• w00dsy
      w00dsy commented
      Editing a comment

that was very cool, thanks GD. I really dig the color of Joes guitar. 

• GreatDane
      GreatDane commented
      Editing a comment

Andrew Tintle wrote:
      Thanks for posting! I saw this concert in San Francisco on the same tour. Living Colour really blew me away - they ended up being the highlight of the show! This is a really great concert experience, I can't wait to go to another one!

awesome - thank you for sharing your story!  Joe takes the spotlight on this video, but Vernon is no slouch and is one of my all-time favorite guitarists.  

Love it

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

Cool

Comment

• BydoEmpire
        BydoEmpire commented
        Editing a comment

That was cool.  Not mindblowing, but still a fun jam.

Cool tribute. From Dylan to Hendrix to Satch. Gotta love it all.

Comment

That.

Was.

Awesome.

New stuff every day on Gain!

Comment

I thought similar when Joe started the first lead - I know where he's going with this because I know the lead by note, but it sounds so fresh; like its being played for the first time. Amazing.
          INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• newbuilder
            newbuilder commented
            Editing a comment
            I was not expecting to like that as much as I did. +1 on wanting to hear Vernon better...and good to see Living Color out and about.

Working...
        X