• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot or Not? May17th

v

Warrior "The Christ - The Anointed One" JDRAN Custom

DM Neck: Aged mahogany w/ purpleheart tone bar

Attached Files
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Artistically speaking and specs wise, that's awesome. That said, I don't particularly dig a pic of a guy getting executed on my guitar. Seems a little to much to me.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

• gardo
      gardo commented
      Editing a comment

Not for me ,a little too rustic,if that's the right word.

I'm trying real hard not to make this a religious discussion so I just have to say

"no thanks"

• FrankenSteinberger
      FrankenSteinberger commented
      Editing a comment

kayd_mon wrote:
      Artistically speaking and specs wise, that's awesome. That said, I don't particularly dig a pic of a guy getting executed on my guitar. Seems a little to much to me.

If Vernon Reid's guitar had an image of Martin Luther King Jr., as he lay dying at that motel in Memphis, I doubt anyone would be saying that it was, "a little too much.

That said, I suspect Jesus would prefer that the guitar-playing members of his flock not spend multiple thousands on dollars his carved image, but instead that they purchase a reasonably priced instrument and use the balance to feed and clothe the poor. 

No comment ...

Comment

• Tone Deaf
      Tone Deaf commented
      Editing a comment

No.

It might be hot after I took a belt sander to the top of the body.  Otherwise, not. 

Comment

Uh.......Did this escape from a Robert Rodrigreuz Prop Room? Looks like something from either "Desperado" or "From Dusk til Dawn".

www.soundcloud.com/alamojoe

Comment

• lz4005
        lz4005 commented
        Editing a comment

True story: I saw this exact guitar in the Warrior booth at summer NAMM a few years ago, I even stopped and took a picture of it. Thing is, I didn't realize it was a picture of J-dog until I was editing my pics days later.

At the time I thought it was an abstract dragon or something because they had it sitting vertically on a table, 90 degrees counterclockwise from that first picture.

I felt sort of dumb, but also sort of proud that I didn't immediately get it.

All kidding aside, it goes to show that when you do any kind of graphic on a guitar you have to make sure it looks right both vertically and horizontally.

Good timing GD! This goes right with the "playing in church groups" thread we have going.

I'm trying real hard to like it.  I appreciate the craftsmanship that went into it and all, but honestly, I think it's quite ugly.

Please visit my website www.treeguitarworks.com

Comment

oh dear

Comment

This is so bad it could be a GWAR prop.

Comment

• D Carroll
            D Carroll commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd love to play it dressed as satan while handing out copies of the Karan.

• Jkater
            Jkater commented
            Editing a comment

uh... no. 

No

Comment

I like everything about the neck (cosmetically that is).  I kind of dig the thorns inlay.

The body . . . meh.  Not anything to do with religion, it just looks tacky to me.

Comment

Hideous

Comment

• ugameus
              ugameus commented
              Editing a comment

I like the back and the bucker covers.

Working...
          X