X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for specific guitar, Alvarez Yari DY74

Years ago I bought an Alvarez Yari acoustic from Kay music on Preston Highway by Southern High school Louisville Kentucky. It came with a case that had a very distincive purple interior. The Guitar itself was also very distinctive. The Owner of the shop had sent it back to the factory to fix where he had attempted to electrify it. It is a right handed guitar with an eye shaped plug on the top where it was repaired.

It walked off much to my dismay. I was wondering if any one has seen it. It would have likely been purchased from a pawn shop somewhere between Kentucky and Michigan, from there I have know idea. If you have seen this guitar I would appreciate it if you would drop me a line.

Good luck finding your guitar. If it surfaces in South Florida, and I somehow see it, I'll let you know.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

Working...
X