Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help name this guitar, please?

I

Gerald or Derek

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

Farley
      <div class="signaturecontainer">Good deals with: <br />
      FineYoungFool,adark_one,Gibson2687(x3)tubedrt,tomh 777,Koflan,hvymtl939,shy,dcindc,vangkm, Mr.Pocket,baja85,jjpistols,pinchegordo,Norton666,< br />
      ny300percent.com,paulderlunas,Carbohydrates,GarysB lues,XMahkaihX,JeepDriver,Rokket2005,walleyealx,<b r />
      AlleyTrash,BigPimpin'T,frankthomson,Bengal,tobildt eleez,lkdog,slappymcfinkles,Mbomn8r,teleblaster, taylorman22,vidiot72,abrasive,heartben,fretnwail,< br />
      downer01,bobonblonde, KingEdB,andrewemmel,solarpimp,tdepaul1313,kjrocks, suntired, RG 76</div>

Comment

........actually, its probably a Kent or an Aria of some sort.
        FineYoungFool,adark_one,Gibson2687(x3)tubedrt,tomh 777,Koflan,hvymtl939,shy,dcindc,vangkm, Mr.Pocket,baja85,jjpistols,pinchegordo,Norton666,< br />
        ny300percent.com,paulderlunas,Carbohydrates,GarysB lues,XMahkaihX,JeepDriver,Rokket2005,walleyealx,<b r />
        AlleyTrash,BigPimpin'T,frankthomson,Bengal,tobildt eleez,lkdog,slappymcfinkles,Mbomn8r,teleblaster, taylorman22,vidiot72,abrasive,heartben,fretnwail,< br />
        downer01,bobonblonde, KingEdB,andrewemmel,solarpimp,tdepaul1313,kjrocks, suntired, RG 76</div>

Comment

• DaveAronow
          DaveAronow commented
          Editing a comment
          I had a black Kent LP copy in the late seventies, but I didn't play guitar tgen and had no idea of the quality of that instrument. I have no idea what happened to it, it got pretty beat up from just sitting around in a very active kids room. It was probably used for all sorts of non music related things like used as a tent pole, maybe a tennis raquet, I think my mom just eventually threw it away. Do you know anything about that brand? Did I lose something special, or was it just a cheap pos? I wasn't in a position to judge backvthen. Often wondered what happened to that guitar.

• FrankenSteinberger
          FrankenSteinberger commented
          Editing a comment

ajympt wrote:
          ........actually, its probably a Kent or an Aria of some sort.

Yeah, I'd say it's Japanese, dating from between the late 60's-early 70's, I wasn't able to find an exact match for it in my search. It could have any one of a dozen name-brands on it's headstock, or even no brand. Obvioulsy, we'd like to see the headstock.

Thats not the kind of answer that would make me feel like i should buy a guitar from this person. There are a lot of this era out there. I would just look around.

Comment

• steve_man
          steve_man commented
          Editing a comment

I'd name it "the guitar someone else ended up with"

Univox maybe? (Not afiliated with VOX)

www.soundcloud.com/alamojoe

Comment

Working...
        X