Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Jam RIP

Um, wow.

Originally Posted by csm

The first, and most frequently violated rule of punk is: THERE ARE NO RULES.

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." — David Gilmour

Fender :: Gibson :: Epiphone :: Ibanez :: Yamaha
    Blackstar :: Orange :: Vox

it's gone!!!! .... it's all gone!!!!! the end of an era!!!

that's it!!! now where can I go to preview my songs of extreme excellence and rant in my classic ways that only No Arrow_Dann can?!?!?! 

noooooooooooooo!!!!! nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me, could i please use your vagina?

A-WANGA-TANG-TANG!

Comment

Actually I don't think thyere gone, but you have to opt in if you read your HC Newsletters

http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Dendy-Jarrett/Important-Announcement-About-Harmony-Central/ba-p/35464945

Dumb c

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

And more importantly, how will new future users know to opt into them?
      Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

Future users won't know. That's the point.

We have come to "The Sex Pistols...Brought To Tou by Pepsi!"
        We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

Ok, GJ still lives, albeit behind a wall keeping the kiddies out, supposedly.

Originally Posted by csm

The first, and most frequently violated rule of punk is: THERE ARE NO RULES.

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." — David Gilmour

Fender :: Gibson :: Epiphone :: Ibanez :: Yamaha
          Blackstar :: Orange :: Vox

Comment

• Yer Blues
            Yer Blues commented
            Editing a comment

Most likely I will be registering for TGP in the next week or so.  I've been on HC forums in the various forms since 1998 or so. 

HC forums were pretty good - 10 years ago.  Now...  bleh.

Comment

Working...
          X