Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FROM MRS. LEOPARDSTAR

This is to let everyone know about what is going on with leopardstar. he was in school but, things have changed with his health. Leopardstar may not be with us for much longer. I had a hard time getting into here cuz he never gave me his password.
    Thanks, Mrs. leopardstar
    5 STAR GENERAL OF THE SG ARMY
    http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=1232460
    "WE ROCK THE WORLD"

great dealings with: jj pistols, Mr. goodbomb +1, splendor, puckman, mike fiasco +1, johnny z, minitruth, alley trash, teamodave, sxyryan, GUITAR HEEL, twisty571

definition of expert= an "ex" is something that once was. a "spurt" is a drip under pressure

the work begins again, the hope rise's a new,The dream lives on. E.M.Kennedy

not the kind of message/update i was hoping to see. mojo sent; i hope he recovers.
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

mojo and prayers, all yours. =(
      Signature...

Comment

Oh No.
        I was just wondering what happened too Leopard and his Aslan paws up rating system.
        Mucho Mojo and Prayers being sent.
        Squier 51 - (stock)
        Gibson The Paul II - (Emg 81/Emg 60)
        Epiphone Les Paul Custom - (Custom Custom/APII)
        Peavey V-Type LTD - (Super Distortion/Air Norton)
        Laney GH50L/Peavey 4x12 MS
        Line 6 Spider Valve 112
        Pod Pro 2.0

Band : InSaenZ
        http://www.myspace.com/insaenzrocks

Good deals: valvedriventone,vchizzle, luker_x, marder explorer,hcprimerib(x2).

RIP Leopardstar aka Johnny

Comment

oh, man......

My best to you guys.

Comment

thinking of you at a difficult time
            2006 PRS Singlecut Trem Satin Blue Matteo
            2006 Fender Custom Shop Heavy Relic 69 Stratocaster
            Eleven Rack
            Kurzweil PC88
            Kurzweil K2600
            DSI Prophet 08
            "http://www.youtube.com/user/mnewb1

Comment

I am saddened to hear this.

Prayers and mojo sent.

Comment

So sorry to hear about the decline in your health again, Leopardstar. We're pulling for you!

Mojo sent.
                Good transactions: warriorpoet, lowbrow, Puckman, BlackHatHunter, DracoAran, brianeharmonjr, natasmi, id-man, nbabmf, Splendor, angelhair0, d_dave_c, dcindc (x2), dogbone94, chiro972, coolwaterz, Radiohead, lol (x2), roadscholar, Hammer97e, teleman, torgeot, metalhead666666, zakadams, tincob, Doctor Morbius, HanSolo, danhauk, bennnintexas, Overwhelmed987, The Bear, 9-Pin-Phoenix, Dmerge, D34dBaWx, TomCray, Timmott, Tupelo Son, dogfish, ae3753, Gearhunter, virtuzoso, Meowy, RooSTER-b, mrbrown49

Comment

Originally Posted by Ratae Coritanorum

Any help appreciated...I don't wanna go to Amps, as I don't have any condoms

Originally Posted by Greedo

yorga is wise and built like a refrigerator

Comment

Oh No.
                    I was just wondering what happened too Leopard and his Aslan paws up rating system.
                    Mucho Mojo and Prayers being sent.

Me too. Thank you for posting this, bad tidings as they are. May some recovery or at least some relief from the pain be granted to you. Mojo sent.

Comment

Mojo and good wishes sent!
                      Proud Member of THE EPIPHONE EMPIRE

Good Deals with: Rock-On!!

What I do when not butchering surf songs:
                      Zerostreet Illustrations
                      Tiki Tower
                      Zerostreet on Twitter
                      Zerostreet on Facebook

Comment

Hope he gets well. Mojo sent.
                        Guitars: Ampeg Dan Armstrongs, Fender Telecasters, Stratocasters, Epiphone Les Paul, G-400, EG-1275, Dots, Gibson SG, Squier Stratocasters, Telecasters, OLP MM1s, etc.Amps: Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50/1960A, Ampeg VL-502/VLA, Music Man HD150 212, etc.Effects: Vox ToneLab SE, etc.Influences: Keith Richards, Mick Taylor, Ronnie Wood, Paul Kantner, Eric Clapton, Rich Robinson, Jimmy Page, Pete Townshend, The Edge, etc.

Comment

I hope things improve man. I'll send some prayers for you.
                          Originally Posted by Michael Scott

That's what she said.

Favorite Bands/Influences:
                          Hendrix, Thin Lizzy, early Scorpions, Jack White/White Stripes, Eric Gales, Michael Landau, Andy Timmons, Greg Howe, Otis Rush, early Clapton, Zeppelin, The Who, Arthur Lee & Love, Deep Purple, Animals as Leaders, the Dirtbombs, Black Keys, Freddie King

Comment

So sorry to learn that. Leopardstar has always been a very nice and helpful person around here.

I hope his health is going to get better.

You and all your family are in my thoughts.
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sorry in advance for my "Engrish". My first language is French.

/Misha

Comment

Very, very sad. Leopardstar (and Aslan) have been very positive contributors to this board.
                              You have the right to free speech, as long as you're not dumb enough to actually try it. -- Joe Strummer

Comment

Working...
                              X