I'm Staying.

kayd_mon

• Members

All of our complaints are valid. But I didn't quit after 3.0, amd I won't quit now. I'll try to spread around and hamg on some other forums until this place revives (if it ever does), but I will stay.

Is uh... anyone with me?

• Members

I'll stay for lack of reasons to leave. I have reduced my presence here anyway due to having a busy family life and lessening of interest in this forum compared with earlier. Just a personal thing in my case. 

• Members

I'm staying.  No, I don't like some of the limitations of the new system, but hey...I've been around here a while!

I got a message from the guy in charge around here.  He let me know that a new mobile platform will be releasing later this year that should address the issues with ipad/iphone, etc.  The fact that the head honcho took the time to give me that answer is a major step around here.

• Members

@bydoempire

Super hot guitar!

I sincerely hope that those that move on come back someday, even if it's just to check in. Like I said, I'm going to try to participate in other places, too, but I'm going to stay here.

And for those that think no one cares, I do! Maybe you don't get quoted a lot, or tons of shout outs or whatever, but it doesn't matter. I'm a "nobody" on this board, just your average poster. While I could say that no one would notice my absence, I know that at least in some way I contribute to the community, and I enjoy it for whatever it is. Everyone else who posts adds, too, and I wouldn't stick around if I didn't enjoy reading all this stuff.

• Members

kayd_mon wrote:

All of our complaints are valid. But I didn't quit after 3.0, amd I won't quit now. I'll try to spread around and hamg on some other forums until this place revives (if it ever does), but I will stay.

Is uh... anyone with me?

don't let the door hit you on the way, ummm, in.

• Members

Forum ban for you???  How is that possible?  Now that's some loyalty and I've always enjoyed your posts.  I know you've endured some tragedy AM and I've always respected the way you handled it.

Love your avatar by the way.  Have the full picture of the "band" framed and on the wall in my studio.  Had to have it blown up after seeing it on the back cover of a Reader's Digest.

• Members

kayd_mon wrote:

They do have a filter.

Yes, and a lot of the guys that are leaving, as a last gesture of good will, are posting as many alternate spellings of naughty words as they can think of so the admins can add them to the filter.

• Members

I will be staying. I think this place will come back. It will be quite different, but it has always changed. The terrorism that use to reign at the amp forum needed to be controlled or kick the throw the refuse out. I hope the Amp forum can actually discuss amps as we discuss guitars.

gt5litre

• Members

I will be staying. I think this place will come back. It will be quite different, but it has always changed. The terrorism that use to reign at the amp forum needed to be controlled or kick the throw the refuse out. I hope the Amp forum can actually discuss amps as we discuss guitars.

gt5litre

Archived