SHOW ME YOUR FLYING Vs!!!!

The Rover

• Members

Please feed my sudden and inexplicable Flying V GAS. Im seriously considering blowing off my Uber-Tele project for a while and buying one of these from Zzounds. Im totally bored with all my old guitars and I need a new guitar now.

$999 and I can get it with a few mothly payments with their reverse-lay-away. :catvery-happy:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUh2p47N4SeHFToolbhX1

• Members

I don't own it, but a few years ago when I was shopping for a Les Paul I really liked the 50th anniversary V.  It played great, and looks amazing.  I played a couple other lower-end Vs and they didn't click with me, but this one was great.  Probably good I didn't buy it at the time, as a few months later I noticed they were selling for about $600 less than when I was looking.

50th V

• Members

Here you go!

Here's my 97' Gibson Flying V!

CIMG1609.JPG

Bought it used, with some EMG's installed, broken electronics, and tuners.

Sold the EMG's, made the guitar passive, installed Seymour Duncan Slash Alnico II Pro's, and Tonepros Kluson tuners. That's the guitar you see in the picture. :)

• Members

O.G.T.V. wrote:

Here you go!

Here's my 97' Gibson Flying V!

CIMG1609.JPG

Bought it used, with some EMG's installed, broken electronics, and tuners.

Sold the EMG's, made the guitar passive, installed Seymour Duncan Slash Alnico II Pro's, and Tonepros Kluson tuners. That's the guitar you see in the picture.
:)

Nice! I assume you've gotten used to playing it sitting down. How do you do it? WIth your right leg resting between the points?

Archived