Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticky Jam #4

Here's a BT for you guys, in sort of a gothic rock/80s alternative vein.  I stripped out the vocals and some extraneous synth bits from a song I'm working on, hopefully leaving enough space to solo over.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=837369&songID=12307422

Key of Dm, 112 BPM.

Punk rock is a work ethic.

For some reason I could only listen to the low res version here at work but it sounded pretty good to me.   I will do my usual lame attempt on the weekend as I don't think I will have time to try and record anything until then

So you have time to put me on ignore

Originally Posted by Frets99
    I held one note through the whole thing and grimaced like I was being taken from behind by a camel.....

Member MAZI BEE KICK ASS MILITIA
    HCGB #251
    Guitars: F15 Fender Acoustic, F385 Takamine 12 String Acoustic, MIM Fender Strat with BG V60's, MIK Fender Blackout Tele with BG Pure90s, Reverend Manta Ray
    Amps: Mesa TA-15, White Box 1x12 cab, Crate V18 1-12
    Some Pedals

Comment

Wow, day 3 and still no takers. Was it really THAT bad?

Comment

• nuke_diver
        nuke_diver commented
        Editing a comment

Not at all though it is a bit on the long side for me...I only can do so much with what little I have.   Still plan on something over the weekend

Haha, I thought I was the only one with that problem. I'm usually good for about a minute and a half of crappy guitar soloing and then I'm like, "well what the **************** do I do NOW?"

I'll see if I can't hack it down to a more manageable size over the weekend -- it'll give me an excuse to screw around with music stuff without actually accomplishing anything useful.

Comment

• Undertaker4
        Undertaker4 commented
        Editing a comment

I definitely will try to attempt this one, but it may be awhile.  It's a great BT!

Hey Arrow nice backing track.I did a little jam to it,one take-mistakes and all.Played a PRS Singlecut into a HD500.It was fun,thanks.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12325365

Gary

Comment

• nuke_diver
        nuke_diver commented
        Editing a comment

Well done Gary.  I listened to it in hi-fi on the weekend but didnt put a comment.  I'd listen to it again and again if I could at work but I can't .

It is a MOST enjoy able BT

First jam I've ever bothered to play to. That was great fun. Thanks man!

Originally Posted by Fork Man

The answer is, of course, onions.

Originally Posted by MyNameIsMok...

Blasphemer! I'll bite your nipples off.

Originally Posted by nicholai

All guitars suck. Except for mine. They rock.

Comment

Working...
      X