How do you feel about lessons?

billybilly

• Members

I'm mostly self taught and have taken a few lessons.  The problem is, that whole teacher/student thing has some pretty wild dynamics which can get quite intimate.  As a result, I always seem to end up sleeping with the teacher, female or male.  Then, the whole teacher/student thing is lost and the relationship turns into a torrid affair for a couple of weeks and eventually tapers off into nothing.  Anybody else find this?

• Members

kayd_mon wrote:

Sounds like you get more for your money out of your lessons

I suppose you could look at it that way but I'm getting worn out, emotionally.  I'm feeling pretty used actually, like some kind of countertransferance or something.  I don't think I'll be looking for anymore lessons either.  Come to think of it, my mates grandfather wanted to teach me some old blues licks, no thanks.

• Members

i had a singing lesson with a hot woman once... she asked me to sing, and in the middle of it she was so moved she burst out crying and ran out of the room.... i knew then and there my voice had made her want me... so i took off my pants and waited for her to return.... when she came back she told me a bee had flown in the window and stung her on the arm... "oh" .. i said... "shall we do some scales then"... "no... i think it's time for the police" she replied.... "cool... ROOOXXXAAAAANNNE" i started to belt out when her husband came in and threw me out

freaks, i tell ya

• Members

mistersully wrote:

i had a singing lesson with a hot woman once... she asked me to sing, and in the middle of it she was so moved she burst out crying and ran out of the room.... i knew then and there my voice had made her want me... so i took off my pants and waited for her to return.... when she came back she told me a bee had flown in the window and stung her on the arm... "oh" .. i said... "shall we do some scales then"... "no... i think it's time for the police" she replied.... "cool... ROOOXXXAAAAANNNE" i started to belt out when her husband came in and threw me out

freaks, i tell ya

lol I knew someone would have had similar experience, to some degree anyway.  

• Members

Sounds like your issue really has nothing to do with "lessons."   I've had lessons from a number of teachers over the years, and never had the slightest inclination to sleep with any of them.  Maybe you should "relieve" yourself before going to the lesson.

• Members

billybilly wrote:

I'm mostly self taught and have taken a few lessons.  The problem is, that whole teacher/student thing has some pretty wild dynamics which can get quite intimate.  As a result, I always seem to end up sleeping with the teacher, female or male.  Then, the whole teacher/student thing is lost and the relationship turns into a torrid affair for a couple of weeks and eventually tapers off into nothing.  Anybody else find this?

You know just maybe, if you put some clothes on and quit playing the guitar naked these things wouldn't happen

• Members

gardo wrote:

billybilly wrote:

You know just maybe, if you put some clothes on and quit playing the guitar naked these things wouldn't happen

Nice one. :smileyhappy:

Archived