May Spam trims you down for good health and spreads the wealth!!!!

Frets99

Got something guitar-related that you need to sell? Post it here!

All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

By popular demand:

THE RULES:

1) All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

2) Only one post per item per person. If you "update" your price and bump your post, YOU HAVE TO DELETE YOUR ORIGINAL POST.

3) If you are a repeat offender you will be given a temp ban.

4) Haggling and questions do not belong in this thread. If you have a question, send a PM to the person.

5) Do not "quote" somebodies post with their huge photos in it. If you think they have nice gear, send them a PM.

6) Do not criticize the price someone chooses to set for their gear. It's their gear, they can sell it for whatever they want. If the price is wrong, it won't sell, not your problem, let them worry about it.

7) Only music related gear should be posted for sale here. If you have video games, iPods, or lawn mowers, post those in the classifieds forum, not here.

cop.gif

• Members

*** Lowered asking price!!! $1300.00 obo shipped! ***

Well, the one guitar that has lasted with me the longest currently (4+ years) is now up on the block to offset the LP Sig T I have coming in.

2008 Mira MT (maple top) - violin sunburst

100\% original

24 fret neck; "regular" profile

Mahog body and neck, maple top (duh) - not quite flamey, not quite quilt...quamey ???

Rosewood fretboard.

New-style birds

Gold hardware 

PRS Mira Treble and Bass pickups (with gold polepieces :o)

Original case with paperwork and candy.

This particular one is near-mint, with only three minor issues - two of them being very small indentations (about 1/8") on the top that can only be seen up close at an angle; the other being a slight finish flake-off on the side of the fb around the 11th fret bass side - almost unnoticeable. I would give it no less than a 9.2 out of 10.

This configuration is pretty rare - having the new birds and gold hw both is not easy to find. Had a street price new around $2300.00. I'm looking for $1300 shipped obo (lower 48 only). Paypal is our friend in this case; I won't even stick you with the surcharge because I'm that kind of guy .

Pics:

Mira full in case.JPG

Mira outdoor 1.JPG

Mira case candy.JPG

Mira hs.JPG

Mira body 2.JPG

More pics here:

http://s305.photobucket.com/user/cbhtele/library/PRS\%20Mira?sort=3&page=1

Would MAYBE consider a partial trade with cash back...Telecasters, maybe...

• Members

Okay, I have a few pedals for sale.  I will be adding some more later once I can take pictures, but of those shown below, I'd be interested in selling (all prices include shipping and paypal):

Boss Fender Reverb:   $85

SOLD:  Fulltone OCD (I believe it's gen. 3): $90  SOLD

Lovepedal Babyface Tremolo:  $85

pedals

Not pictured, but I can get some photos later:

Lovepedal Rubber Chicken Env. Filter:  $100

Rocktron Black Rose Octaver:  $85

Tech 21 Boost DLA w/Tap Tempo  $110

I'm also contemplating selling my Agile AL-3000 which has all updated electronics, a bone nut, well done fret dressing/levelling, DiMarzio 35th Ann. PAF pickups, etc.  I'm still trying to decide on a price.  Maybe $450 with the case?  Has some minor wear from playing, and the pickguard has been removed since photo was taken (but I can probably track it down and put it back on)

AL-3000

I'll add some more items later tonight I'm sure, but in the meantime, if anything interests you, let me know!

All prices are negotiable, so if there's something you like, PM me and let's talk about it.

• Members

***SOLD***

At least the honeymoon's not over with this one; it's just that I stumbled across something I MUST have, and this one's gonna help pay for it.

2013 Gibson Les Paul '60s Tribute. New, less three hours or so of play. Out-of-the-box new condition - no dings, dents, scratches period. You can see tall the specs below.

This baby is wonderful - definitely as good a low-price MIA Gibson as there is - no flaws cosmetically or electronically. Was set up perfectly (low without buzz) for me - didn't need to tweak anything. The finish is a wine red that has the darker undertones on the top. Finished in what they call "vintage gloss" - it is actually a satin finish, albeit IMO a heavier satin than the previous recent Tributes.

Comes with everything shown - the original heavily-padded gig bag, paperwork, and truss rod tool.

New, these go for $999; will sell for $850.00 shipped to lower 48. I'll take Paypal and eat the minor charge 

Specs:

Mahogany body with solid carved maple top

Mahogany neck with a fast, slim '60s profile

Rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid inlays

BurstBucker 1 and BurstBucker 2 humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge

Grover

• Members

For sale I have my Epiphone Les Paul Custom. I've had it for about five years and it has some dings and scratches to show for it. It has a killswitch and GFS Power Rails in the bridge and a stock zebra epi humbucker in the neck. The bridge is epiphone and the tuners are Wilkinson EZ-Lock. Sounds great and plays great too just have some crazy GAS for other gear and need to make room. Asking $400 shipped CONUS. I will include the Epiphone hardshell case with it as well. 

null.jpg

null-2.jpg

null-3.jpg

That last ding is very tiny. If you have any questions or want to make an offer just PM me.

• Members

I love this guitar, but I have another Benford custom and just want to get something else.  The guitar is in excelent condition just a few minor dings.  I payed $1250.00 a few years ago.  I'm looking for $700.00  PM me for more pics.

Mike

• 2 piece mahogany body
  • 5A Flame maple top
  • Black Angre contrast stripe
  • Birdseye maple neck
  • Ebony fingerboard
  • Flame maple binding w/Angre contrast stripe
  • Flame maple headstock overlay
  • 15 degree headstock angle
  • Flame maple & Angre truss rod cover
  • Matching mahogany backplates
  • All Access neck joint
  • EMG 81 & 85 pickups
  • Master Vol/Tone
  • 3-way switch
  • Electrosocket 1/4 jack
  • Grover locking tuners
  • Floyd Rose trem
  • Mother of Pearl offset dot inlays
  • 24 fret, 25-1/2" scale
  • Black hardware
  • Dual action trussrod
  • Hand rubbed satin poly finishBenford full.JPG

• Members

Koll Superior

I believe this is from '99. It looks to have a bound ebony fretboard and headstock. The headstock has a beautiful dark rosewood(?) faceplate. The guitar has some bumps, dings, and minor chips but the finish still looks amazing. It kind of turns from turquoise to a lighter blue depending on how the light hits it. 

There are a few issues worth noting : there are finish cracks near the headstock that can only be seen under certain light but they are there. The bridge strap pin is a little loose. The volume knob is a little scratchy. The tuners have been switched to locking Sperzels. 

Because of the issues stated and the fact that these rarely pop up on this forum (and never that I've seen with these specs) I'm really not sure what to ask.. but I'll put the trade/sale value at $1600. Not interested in amps unless you have a Roland Jazz Chorus. Would consider some sub-1k guitars plus cash.. but mostly looking to sell outright at this time.

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions: aporcelainsky@yahoo.com

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

• Members

I have two Jet City heads: 22, and 100. I only need one. I'd prefer to sell the 100 ($400 shipped) but will also consider selling the 22 (w/JJ EL84, $250 shipped?). I'd also be interested in trades for other amp heads. I am in Baltimore and willing to travel some distance (VA, DE, PA, DC).

Jet City heads

• Members

I'm selling some effects that I no longer use. All of these have only a few hours of use on them (if that). I just don't use them. All prices are for payment via Paypal gift or add 3\% to cover PP charges.

I have a Boss RC-2 Loop Station in mint condition. $100 + actual shipping.

DSCF6442.JPG

Digitech Hardwire DL-8 Delay/Looper in mint condition. $85 + actual shipping. - SOLD

DSCF6444.JPG

Heavy Electronics Saturn Ring Modulator. Mint Condition. $130 + actual shipping.

DSCF6445.JPG

Electro Harmonix Micro Synth. I don't have the box or manuals for this. Power supply included. Excellent condition. $200 + actual shipping.

DSCF6448.JPG

• Members

Spring pedal pile cleaning.  

Earthquaker Hummingbird II Tremolo -- wild sounds; choppy, synthy funtimes. Squeaky clean  $110 + actual shipping w/in USA.

HUMMINGBIRD

No velcro or nothing.

Also have a Malekko Chicklet and a Boss Hyper-Fuzz I might be willing to part with.  PM if yr interested in any/all.

And don't freak out.  I'm not really as nooby as I look.  Before the HC reboot, I was SadNav with a kajillion posts over at HCGJ.  I've had good deals with folks buying and selling.  I won't screw ya

• Members

In case you missed it - 2003 Les Pau Studio with Dimarzio 36th Anniversaries and push/pull coil split wiring

Details here - http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/2003-Les-Paul-Studio-w-Dimarzio-36th-Anniversary-pickups/td-p/35414231

$750, or trade me something with P-90's  :)

LP

And an EMG 81/85 pickup set too:

Yep, going down the passive trail - up for sale is an EMG 81 - 85 set with the quick-connect wiring harnesses and 25k volume and tone pots

Easy as can be - $89 to your door. Or trade me some passive buckers - preferably on the hotter side (oh yes - I can add cash too)

EMGs

• Members

Asking $625 + shipping. Sorry, no trades.

I really hate to get rid of this one, it's easily the best guitar I've ever owned regardless of price (and I've owned several that retail for much, much more than this one) but I just don't play electric guitar anymore. I don't even own and amp anymore! And I'm moving, so I could use the money more than the guitar. Sad times.

With the exception of a tiny chip in the paint which I've photographed and added to this posting but which you probably won't be able to see in said photograph or in person without having me point it out to you, this thing is pristine. I believe it's strung with 11s right now, and there's an extra pair in the case.

A few quick specs:

Mahogany body & neck / Indian Rosewood fretboard with Ebony veneer

25.5 scale neck with 1 11/16 nut (To my mind it feels more like a good Les Paul Custom neck, excellent for chordal work and single note runs)

Kluson tuners

TonePros wrap-around bridge

Paper-in-Oil caps throughout

RS-201.jpeg

RS-202.jpeg

• Members

Body is 2 piece centre seam, full thickness, trans red American swamp ash with nice grain. It's resonant and plays well. Frets are in superb condition with no signs of wear. Neck is finished in lacquer and is straight without warping. Trem unit is a genuine Fender Deluxe/USA series 6 screw, with wider string spacing and full sized steel sustain block.

The nut will need replacing or reworking (problem slot is the high E slot only). Pickguard is beginning to warp a little, and could use a new one. Old tuner holes have been filled with wood filler on back of headstock.

Looking for $260, and we'll split shipping from Canada.

DSC09996.JPGDSC09997.JPG

DSC09986.JPG

DSC09990.JPG

• Members

Two amazing Zvex-based fuzzes based around GuitarPCB boards.

Mastodon Fuzz (Wooly Mammoth based silicon fuzz)

Mastodon

Mastodon

Mastodon

This is a hand-wired, double-sided PCB based fuzz with loads of extra bass.  It makes a fantastic bass fuzz, and loves guitar too.  The enclosure is covered in PedalPartsPlus's Pewter Vein textured finish.  Everything in this build is top-notch, from the 16mm solder lug Alpha pots, to the GuitarPCB anti-static pot condoms, to the Neutrik jacks, aluminum knobs and true bypass stomp.

Auction

Buy it Now of only $80!

Industrial Fuzz (Fuzz Factory based hybrid fuzz)

Industrial Fuzz

Industrial Fuzz

Industrial Fuzz

Industrial Fuzz

This is a hand-wired, hand etched PCB based, highly experimental fuzz.  Super high-end build with NOS germaniumm transistors, stenciled and clear coated enclosure, finished PCB, GuitarPCB anti-static pot condoms, Neutrik jacks and a long-life industrial stomp switch.  It also runs off of a standard negative-tip power supply, so it plays nice with your other pedals.

Build log here: http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/Pedal-Build-Log-1-GuitarPCB-Industrial-Fuzz/m-p/34845344#U34845344

Auction

Buy it Now of only $90!

• Members

That's right - I'm looking for one of these old oddballs.

Not sure of the model number -  Live wire Classic Humbucker Bridge(that's the classic, not the "Metal" those things are seriously sick in a good way - but not what I need for this guitar).  The old ones were 18V and used two batteries.

PM or email if you've got.

Pickups and hardware available for trades.

• Members

dmc69 wrote:

Body is 2 piece centre seam, full thickness, trans red American swamp ash with nice grain. It's resonant and plays well. Frets are in superb condition with no signs of wear. Neck is finished in lacquer and is straight without warping. Trem unit is a genuine Fender Deluxe/USA series 6 screw, with wider string spacing and full sized steel sustain block.

The nut will need replacing or reworking (problem slot is the high E slot only). Pickguard is beginning to warp a little, and could use a new one. Old tuner holes have been filled with wood filler on back of headstock.

Looking for $260, and we'll split shipping from Canada.

What pickups are in it?

• Members

EVERYTHING IS LISTED ON eBay NOW. SEARCH UNDER MY USER NAME "ZUZUMAN".

Sadly, I have to sell most of my collection to pay IRS and dental bills. Everything will be going on Ebay in the next few weeks, but I would rather sell to forum members directly.

All asking prices include insured shipping in the CONUS. Please PM me with questions or offers.

First, a nice Gibson SG Classic. Guitar is in excellent condition overall with two small issues. When I set up the action, I discovered the tailpiece screw was stripped, so I had to replace the post. The third picture shows light scratching in clearcoat from my removal of original post. Fourth picture shows ding in clearcoat from screwdriver tip when I was trying to remove stripped screw! Other than that, guitar is in excellent shape. Comes with generic hardshell SG case. Asking $750.

SGClassic.jpgSGBack.jpg

SGHaze.jpg

SGDing.jpg

Next, an American Deluxe Telecaster HH body with a Warmoth custom neck. Alder body with quilt maple top (looks more like flame/quilt to me!). Contoured neck heel and tummy cut. Seymour Duncan JB and '59 pickups. Neck is mahogany 24.75" with "boatneck" contour (similar to '52 tele reissue). Compound radius. Ziricote fretboard and headstock veneer. 22 medium frets. Steinberger gearless tuners. Comes with deluxe tweed Fender case. Guitar is in like-new condition. Asking $900.

TeleDeluxeQMT.jpgTeleBack.jpg

Next, an Epiphone Elitist Les Paul. Made in Japan. Beautiful faded cherry finish. 50SR and 60 ST pickups. Some people replace the pickups, but I love them. To me, they sound halfway between '57 Classics and 498/490 set. Includes deluxe Elitist case with plush purple interior. Excellent condition. Asking $725.

Elitist.jpgElitistBack.jpg

Brian May Signature. Excellent condition. Includes regular Wilkinson trem arm rather than the Brian May custom version. Includes nice padded gig bag. Asking $475.

SignatureFront.jpgBrianMayBack.jpg

Rare Epiphone Les Paul Signature. Good condition with a few scrapes (see pictures). Excellent playing condition. I am the second owner. Looks like the original owner installed a bone nut and disconnected the tone knob. You can reconnect it if you want to fish around, but I don't think you need it with all the tone options available using the Phase and VariGain switches. See this page for details. Includes Epiphone hard case. Asking $625.

SignatureFront.jpgSignatureBack.jpgSignatureSide.jpgSignatureHead.jpg

Gretsch G5120 Electromatic. Excellent condition. I have GFS Retrotron Nashville humbuckers installed, but I will include the original pickups, as well. Includes Ibanez hard case (guitar fits perfectly). Asking $575.

GretschFront.jpgGretschBack.jpg

Nelsonic (remember them?) Highway 49 Resophic. Excellent condition, except for a bit of haze on the chrome from sitting in storage. Same specs as this Dean.  Will be double boxed for shipping. Asking $200.

NelsonicFront.jpgNelsonicBack.jpg

Crafter GA7/N acoustic. Excellent condition. See the specs here. Will be double-boxed for shipping. Asking $250.

CrafterFront.jpgCrafterBack.jpg

Silver Creek D-160. Solid mahogany back and sides. Solid spruce top. Like-new condition. Includes padded gig bag. Asking $300.

D160Front.JPGD160Back.JPG

• Members

Another sweet handmade Zvex-based circuit.  This one's 2 GuitarPCB SHO 'Nuff's in series, kinda like the Super Duper, but with two master volumes and noise-reducing circuitry.  It's a really nice boost and super-transparent overdrive in one.

WP\_20130601\_083.jpgWP\_20130601\_085.jpgWP\_20130601\_086.jpgWP\_20130601\_087.jpg

Industrial stomps, Neutrik jacks, aluminum knobs, carefully hand-wired and tuned: the works!

$80 shipped in the US.  Get it now before it hits eBay!

Archived