Absolute Best Guitars and Music ... not!

HanSolo

• Members

Bought some parts from these clowns on ebay. Got a pretty nice brown shell Strat pickguard (not the normal red tortoise) advertised as Fender but no Fender bag and the plastic is lacking the amber specs you normally see in Fender shell pickguards. I also ordered some Aged white (parchment) Strat plasticos that the pic showed in a Fender original package. What arrived was some nickel and dime Chinese white plastic parts in a restapled Fender bag that said Vintage brass tailpiece (?). I'll keep the pickguard but they're going to refund the other parts and I believe they are a shady junk dealer of take-off parts. Don't waste your time even if the price is right.

Here is what was pictured. Also, don't the Fender tremplates come slotted instead of with 6 string holes?

575a_2.JPG

• 2 years later...
  • Members

Maybe you just got a defective fender part. I have used Absolute Best Guitars for years now without a problem. Their website even does free international shipping. I have bought way over 100 parts from them without a single problem. My brother also has a repair shop and uses them weekly. They are always VERY profesional and very fast shipping.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BrianGoodWood

View Post

Maybe you just got a defective fender part. I have used Absolute Best Guitars for years now without a problem. Their website even does free international shipping. I have bought way over 100 parts from them without a single problem. My brother also has a repair shop and uses them weekly. They are always VERY profesional and very fast shipping.

Sorry Brian but with 2 total posts I'm smelling damage control by somebody at Absolute Best Guitars.

• Members

Sorry Sheraton, I don't work for them or even know them personally. I just ran accross this post today and had to say something as these guys have always took care of me. I do over 30 guitar repairs a month and I get lots of parts from the net. And i do have lots more than 2 post. I had to reregister as I could not remember my password. So if I say something good, I work for them? Does that mean that you and Han work for someone else???? I am just stating what I know. Have you bought from them?

• Members

Well I just registered just so I could post on this post. I have read here for years but have never registered or posted. How could you guys beat this guy up for stating his opinion? I too have bought from these guy as well as angela and gpr. I have never had a problem with any of them. Fender is what Fender is. Lots of their parts are made in mexico, japan, korea and even a few in the usa. Please don't beat up newbies as you too had 1 post at some time or another. Make music not hate.

• Members

OMG you guys have got to be the most guitarded people I have ever seen. You assume that if someone says something good that it is "their" business. I hardly use these guy as I buy from gpr for the most part. I guess you are right and the other 24,000 people that bought from them are wrong. It is people like you that that makes people like me only be a reader and had never register. Who do you work for?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by DaveTyler View Post
OMG you guys have got to be the most guitarded people I have ever seen. You assume that if someone says something good that it is "their" business. I hardly use these guy as I buy from gpr for the most part. I guess you are right and the other 24,000 people that bought from them are wrong. It is people like you that that makes people like me only be a reader and had never register. Who do you work for?
Of all the posts to make you decide to finally join up, why pick this one?

And why the need to defend a company from a single post from over 3 years ago?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mylo Milton

View Post

I am reading this and I am astonished. Some of the finest parts I have ever bought have been from Absolute Best Guitars and Music. They have a VERY professional staff and they have VERY fast shipping.

Well. if you say so.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by BoneNut View Post
Shouldn't all this just be qualified as ridiculously, barely disguised Spam and thrown the {censored} out?
facepalm.gif

Yes, including all of the single-digit-poster-count cvnts above.

Same with the "hotbollywood" {censored} that started dropping spam turdbombs in the forum a few minutes ago.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Had problem with them, but it was solved....

Thank God...I was so worried about you Alien_Vamp! You're one of those forumites that hasn't had a lot to say, but I think I speak for all of us when I say, you've really endeared yourself to the HCEG family. Thanks for the (admittedly few but) extremely productive contributions you've made here over the last couple of years:thu:

Archived