STUDIO!

warriorpoet

• Members

Tomorrow morning I go in to the studio to fulfill a lifelong dream: recording an album full of original music.  I will, of course, be playing some guitar, and using several self-made pedals (an unmentionable highly-modded clone,GuitarPCB TODD, Mytonn, Luna and PUFF headline), but I'm also singing for 20 hours in two days.

Suggestions and prayer welcome!

• Members

Try to stay relaxed, but productive. If you feel yourself getting stuck or running out of steam, don't force it. You're better off moving on and coming back to it. Trust the judgement of your engineer and producer, but make sure they know the kind of album you want to make. Have fun above all else. Where are you recording?

• Members

Just got back from day one. 8 basic training tracks laid awaiting vocals, drop-ins with two simple tracks to drop tomorrow. Very tired, but very satisfied with today. Awesome, awesome place and a great time. Can't wait to finish basic tracking tomorrow and send stuff off for mixing :)

Bonus, our two oldest daughters are singing on a song I wrote tomorrow too. I'll be a very proud daddy, for sure ;)

Archived