No announcement yet.

OT - New Emoticons?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - New Emoticons?

I used to use before the changeover, but I just checked out the new emoticions.  Pretty fun, I guess.

:smiley-eatdrink048:

Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

music-021music-024music-027music-027music-024music-021

music-013

Attached Files

Comment

Didn't realize there were new emoticons. Still don't see much I like and I still miss the old thumbs up one.

Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
      Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
      Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
      Member of the Schecter Society
      Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

• lz4005
        lz4005 commented
        Editing a comment

I hear 13 year olds are all about the emoticons.

Not gonna get too bent, because they look much better from what's been posted. I'm on the iPhone now, so no drag down menu for me. I wonder if character codes trigger them... I'll try a few.

: D )
      Originally Posted by wedgehed II

Instead of searching for intelligent life in the universe, NASA should send a probe to this thread.

Comment

That looks like failure from here^^^

Originally Posted by wedgehed II

Instead of searching for intelligent life in the universe, NASA should send a probe to this thread.

Comment

:smiley-bounce017:

Comment

Comment

:emoticon-misc-005:

Originally Posted by csm

The first, and most frequently violated rule of punk is: THERE ARE NO RULES.

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." — David Gilmour

Fender :: Gibson :: Epiphone :: Ibanez :: Yamaha
              Blackstar :: Orange :: Vox

Comment

Working...
              X