Binding: Flamed Maple

Fretboard: Rosewood Board as well as Headstock

Inlay: MOP Birds on the neck

Hardware: Gold

Condition: Mint/New

Case: Deluxe Leather Hard Shell

Warranty: Full

• Members

I have a question about this guitar, and PRS guitars in general. I don't have any experience with this maker, and that list of spec's doesn't state the Neck material/construction. I've always assumed that the use Mahogany (I am aware that PRS does have some Maple necked instruments) for the neck, and that they are single-piece, without lamenations or "scarf-jointed" headstocks. But perhaps someone will correct me if I've assumed wrong.

Oh, yeah, "Hot".

• Members

I like to leave it off, so that way people are less likely to have skewed opinions based on price. I put one or two low-priced guitars up, and they hang better with the boutiques not knowing the price.

But if other people would prefer the price tag, too, I can add it.

• Members

I find the price gives us a feel for looking at it seriously or not. After all, you're generally not hiding anything. The price usually can be looked up but it would save a lot of time for others, as you have it at your fingertips when you post the thread. 

BTW, I couldn't find the price on this one. Would you mind telling us the price? Thanks, Steadfastly

• Members

kayd_mon wrote:

The website I saw this on doesn't list their prices, only MSRP, which is $4300. I guess that would make this street for what, $2500?

Wow, that is a lot of money for that particular guitar. Someone must be paying it, though, or it would be out of production.

Archived