Binding: Flamed Maple
    Fretboard: Rosewood Board as well as Headstock
    Inlay: MOP Birds on the neck
    Hardware: Gold
    Condition: Mint/New
    Case: Deluxe Leather Hard Shell
    Warranty: Full

Attached Files
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

I have a question about this guitar, and PRS guitars in general. I don't have any experience with this maker, and that list of spec's doesn't state the Neck material/construction. I've always assumed that the use Mahogany (I am aware that PRS does have some Maple necked instruments) for the neck, and that they are single-piece, without lamenations or "scarf-jointed" headstocks. But perhaps someone will correct me if I've assumed wrong.

Oh, yeah, "Hot".

Comment

Not. But it

Comment

• Pine Apple Slim
        Pine Apple Slim commented
        Editing a comment

As far as PRS goes, that ones ok.

Nice looking guitars, but I don't really like the PRS singlecuts.  It's like they have all the playability disadvantages of an LP without getting the ballsy tone.

Comment

• eeddings
        eeddings commented
        Editing a comment
        It's okay and all. I'm just in the minority of people who isn't big on PRS guitars.

I like to leave it off, so that way people are less likely to have skewed opinions based on price. I put one or two low-priced guitars up, and they hang better with the boutiques not knowing the price.

But if other people would prefer the price tag, too, I can add it.
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

• Steadfastly
        Steadfastly commented
        Editing a comment

I find the price gives us a feel for looking at it seriously or not. After all, you're generally not hiding anything. The price usually can be looked up but it would save a lot of time for others, as you have it at your fingertips when you post the thread. 

BTW, I couldn't find the price on this one. Would you mind telling us the price? Thanks, Steadfastly

The website I saw this on doesn't list their prices, only MSRP, which is $4300. I guess that would make this street for what, $2500?

Comment

• Steadfastly
        Steadfastly commented
        Editing a comment

kayd_mon wrote:
        The website I saw this on doesn't list their prices, only MSRP, which is $4300. I guess that would make this street for what, $2500?

Wow, that is a lot of money for that particular guitar. Someone must be paying it, though, or it would be out of production.

Working...
    X