I've got the best gear.

billybilly

• Members

billybilly wrote:

I'm pretty sure I've got the best gear on this forum.  Besides that, I rip on electric and acoustic, am good looking, tall and smart.  Women love me, men want to be like me.  Bad luck for everyone else here.

Come on now, don't lower yourself to this amateur troll crap. We've got mirin for that sort of thing.

• Members

Dougy wrote:

billybilly wrote:

I'm pretty sure I've got the best gear on this forum.  Besides that, I rip on electric and acoustic, am good looking, tall and smart.  Women love me, men want to be like me.  Bad luck for everyone else here.

Come on now, don't lower yourself to this amateur troll crap. We've got mirin for that sort of thing.

I think he's responding to the recent Jefferies controversies. I don't blame him.

• Members

billybilly wrote:

And you have such big hands Billy... oooo touch me, squeeze me, crush me :smiley-bounce014:

• Members

Being tall isn't fun. My father-in-law is almost seven feet tall. Every day it's: "Oh, you're so tall!" "Oh, you're tall!" "Hey, did you know that you're tall?"

Luckily he laughs off things easily. If I were that tall and almost 300 pounds, I'd probably knock some people over.

Archived