June Spam!!

Frets99

Got something guitar-related that you need to sell? Post it here!

All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

By popular demand:

THE RULES:

1) All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

2) Only one post per item per person. If you "update" your price and bump your post, YOU HAVE TO DELETE YOUR ORIGINAL POST.

3) If you are a repeat offender you will be given a temp ban.

4) Haggling and questions do not belong in this thread. If you have a question, send a PM to the person.

5) Do not "quote" somebodies post with their huge photos in it. If you think they have nice gear, send them a PM.

6) Do not criticize the price someone chooses to set for their gear. It's their gear, they can sell it for whatever they want. If the price is wrong, it won't sell, not your problem, let them worry about it.

7) Only music related gear should be posted for sale here. If you have video games, iPods, or lawn mowers, post those in the classifieds forum, not here.

cop.gif

• Members

Lightly used set of Seymour Duncan Jazzmaster pickups. Bridge is a Quarter Pound. Neck is a Hot Jazzmaster. Mint condition. No covers.

$40 per pickup. $75 for the set.

Prices include shipping to the continental USA. Payments via Paypal gift.

Hot JM

QP JM

• Members

This is a mint condition set of Joe Barden soapbar pickups. I briefly had them installed but I don't need them anymore. Full length leads. All screws, caps, and original packing material included. Will ship in original packaging.

$220 shipped to continental USA.

jb1

jb2

• Members

Another sweet handmade Zvex-based circuit.  This one's 2 GuitarPCB SHO 'Nuff's in series, kinda like the Super Duper, but with two master volumes and noise-reducing circuitry.  It's a really nice boost and super-transparent overdrive in one.

WP\_20130601\_083.jpgWP\_20130601\_085.jpgWP\_20130601\_086.jpgWP\_20130601\_087.jpg

Industrial stomps, Neutrik jacks, aluminum knobs, carefully hand-wired and tuned: the works!

SOLD

• Members

2005 Washburn Custom Shop USA Maya Dan Donegan Model.  Not some cheesy import

$750 shipped CON US firm. No international shipping

maya.jpg

Big chunky neck so if you like skinny shredder style this might not be for you.

Mahogany body with maple cap

Mahogany neck

String thru-body

Seymour Duncan

• Members

$1300 shipped PP Con US

jackson2.jpgjackson2.jpgI'm also parting with my USA Jackson Soloist.  I'm not certain about the exact model but this seems to be the SL1T model.  Two single coil Seymour Duncan Classic Stack humbuckers, one dual coil JB humbucker in bridge position.  TOM bridge and string through body.  Also has neck through body design, compound radius neck profile,  24 frets and flame maple top with matching headstock.   I've had the tone pot changed to a push pull to split the bridge humbucker which gets you single coil output from an otherwise very hot pickup. 

Guitar has only two small dings neither that goes through the finish. 

Been babied since I got it in 2004.  I haven't been able to get an exact year from the serial number but I can share it with you if interested.  Comes with original case. 

Plays really fast and nice with an ebony fretboard and nice jumbo frets. 

jackson.jpg

• Members

For sale, audited trios of NOS Mullard AC-128K germanium PNP transistors for Tonebender Professional MKII circuit (OC75 version). These sound great for lower gain Tonebender builds or what ever fuzz might strike your fancy. Offers and trades considered. You don't often see Mullards anymore, particularly ones you know the gain and leakage before you buy. I'm asking $14.00 per set postage paid in the USA, paypal accepted. Offers and trades considered as well. Overseas I'll need to add a little more to cover postage. Langrex is selling these for about $9.50 each plus postage right now, for comparison. First come first serve on which set you want. Contact me first (modellurker at yahoo dot com) to reserve a set, then I'll give you the payment info. PM is also fine, but I check my e-mail more regularly. I'm lowbrow on pretty much all the ideal/guitar and amp forums, and Indychamps on ebay. I've got a good trading history on Harmony Central and the gear page and 100% positive feedback on ebay.

Set  Q1  Q2  Q3 (source -9.62V)

6  62/275  77/279  89/320 

7  60/243  77/283  88/518

8  60/283  74/437  87/400

10 53/311  73/279  84/315

13 69/340  78/388  93/429

14 69/336  76/316  91/405

15 65/247  75/227  83/352

16 63/243  73/295  81/344

http://lowbroweffects.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/IMG_1278-1024x817.jpg

• Members

I'm looking to sell my Mason partsocaster, put together by forum member Atrox. I wouldn't want to part with it, but while I'm finishing my MS degree, I could use the rent money and I don't play out at all anymore. I built my other electric, so this one has slightly less emotional attachment.

DSCN0058.JPG DSCN0055.JPG

DSCN0052.JPG

The bridge humbucker is a SD JB Jr. The middle and neck are Rose hand-wound mariposas, not the $30 set they used to sell. I have the bridge single coil too. The neck was made by Warmoth and has a fairly flat compound (I believe) radius fretboard. The saddles, nut, and trees are from Graphtech. I don't know the origin of the other parts.

The Bad: The guitar looks - and is - very rough. The body has a multitude of nicks, dings, and scratches, and the neck has a few as well. The neck was refretted with large stainless steel (I believe) frets, which are not beveled down on the ends. This bothered me originally and I intended to angle them down for smoother play - then a day or two later I stopped noticing and left them as is. It will probably bug you too, though, at least at first. Again, the fret ends don't stick out at all; they just aren't angled down properly. There is a small amount of buzz around the 12th fret on the upper strings if you use a light touch. It never bothered me, but I want to be open about it; if you're pickier than I am, you may have a problem with it. There are a few chips in the fretboard. The tone pots are scratchy, the input jack is loose, and the wiring inside should be redone. None of this is difficult to do, but I have no tools with me right now in my new city, so the work is on you. Don't buy this guitar as a gift for someone you like, please. I love this guitar and used to play it out quite a bit, but getting it back to 100\% will take some work. You've been warned.

The Good: This thing sounds fantastic. I can't give the Rose pickups enough praise. The JB jr. is nice too if you play with a bit of distortion. The neck is the perfect shape for my hands and feels a little wider and thicker than most of the import strats that sell for this price. It stays in tune very well, possibly due in part to the Graphtech saddles, nut, and string trees. I would say that it plays nicely too, though as I said before, many may take issue with the unangled fret ends. It has the typical classy Mason Black on Black look.

Again, read my description of the guitar's problems carefully. I don't want anyone expecting a perfect ready-to-rock instrument, because this one needs some work and looks rough. It's a great base to start from, though, since all the main parts are quality and it sounds excellent. I'll throw in an equally rough gig bag.

• Members

Pickups for sale BG and GFS, need a little extra cash so I'm parting with some pickups.

All pickups have been soldered/unsoldered, not cut.

Pickups only, no rings or screws/springs included unless stated otherwise.

$55 BG Hellabucker bridge black

4 conductor for splitting

$70 BG Phatty strat set, white covers and screws/springs included

• Members

Gauging interest...

Thinking about unloading my RRRLPCustom - it's a custom guitar built by RRR (Rob), a very good local luthier located in San Diego. I've simply not played guitar enough to justify continuing to keep it. I've picked it up maybe a handful of times (less even) over the last year, so maybe it's time that it goes to someone who can put it to better use.

I contracted Rob to build to guitar in late 2009 and picked it up early 2010. The specs are as follows:

Mahogany back

Bookmatched flamed maple top

3pc Flamed maple set-thru neck w/volute - between a 50s and 60s profile neck, on the thicker side, U-shaped

Flamed maple headstock veneer

Ebony fretboard - 22 frets, 24.75" scale length

Multiply binding (some seams are a little off, but nothing that detracts from the guitar)

Single ply neck

Mother of Pearl inlays on neck and headstock

RRR circle logo

Gibson Custom diamond inspired headstock logo

Bone nut

Schaller locking tuners - black

Black top hat knobs - 2vol 2 tone

Tune-o-matic saddle bridge - black

Motor City Pickups Afwayu pickups - bridge and neck, open coil

Redburst finish throughout - dark red into a lighter red on the top, sides, back, neck and headstock

Polyurethane finish - it's been very durable

Weighs in over 10lbs - it's a solid guitar!

Will come with a shaped hardshell case.

$2200

Pics:

http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/p...c/DSC_3500.jpg

http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/p...c/DSC_3515.jpg

http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/p...c/DSC_3536.jpg

http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/p...c/DSC_3551.jpg

• Members

Boss RV-5 - Rehoused and modded. Has 2 mode controls and a switch with bi-color LED to choose between the two. Also has a Kill Dry switch with LED so you can get 100\% wet signal. Still runs on 9v adapter but no batteries - no room inside. $110 shipped. No Trades. (pedal on the left is sold).

d

• Members

Selling my 1966 Gibson SG Special (Polaris white) over in Classifieds.

Original wiring, original pickups, awesome conidition. No repairs. Great frets. Plays like a dream. Sounds AMAZING

(Loads more info and photos in the link below)

6yur.th.jpg

hmyy.th.jpg

http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/FS-1966-Gibson-SG-Special-in-Polaris-White-3800-OBO/m-p/35604491#U35604491

• Members

Buck Dhamra 40th Anniversary Model

Buck Dharma 40th Model with Kronos FB Inlay

Buck Dharma 40th. Anniversary Model Back

Apple Valley, CA (May 7, 2013) -- J.C. Harper Luthier is pleased to announce the addition of the 40th Anniversary model Buck Dharma Signature electric guitar to their line of guitars. Commemorating the 40+ years of Blue Oyster Cult.

Specs:

• Body

• Members

Pick your poison - one analog, one digital

Carbon Copy (v2) in great shape - original box, though not sure what happened to the little manual (such as it is)

TC Flashback - basically new, with box, manual, USB cable for loading Toneprints

Either one - $105 shipped and Paypalled. Also could be used as trade bait - interesting dirt pedals, humbuckers, or even towards a guitar (yes, I have cash to add)

HPIM3324.jpg

Archived