June 2013 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>> NoSpamAllowed <<READTHIS Options

Frets99

Post all hot deals here, but no SPAM. SPAM is for the other thread. This is for insane blow out deals that you find online and want to share with your fellow GASsers.

If you see a blowout on Music123 on Les Pauls for $99, yes, this is where you post that info, etc.

You can post eBay links you see too, but the eBay links have to be Buy It Nows, not something that is at $1 and still has 10 days left in the auction.

The RULES:

1) NO CRAIGSLIST POSTS IN THIS THREAD!

2) NO WHINING ABOUT DISCUSSIONS IN THE THREAD!

Last month we tried a separate discussion thread, but it's just too cumbersome to have a separate thread, so there won't be one anymore.

From my observations, the majority of people like to talk about the deals in order to decide if they want to buy something. There's typically just a few loud members constantly complaining about the discussions. As long as the discussions are related to the item in question, then the discussion can stay in this thread. If someone starts whining and causes a big flame war about "too much talking" they are going to get a temp ban. Everybody participating in any flame war in this thread will get a temp ban. Just behave yourselves! There is more to life than this internet thready thing.

3) All new deals must be posted in RED! Or at least the TITLE OF THE DEAL.

That will help people be able to filter though the pages of discussion and the actual deal posts will pop right out.

4) Your personal SPAM is not allowed in this thread. If you post SPAM in here, you will get a temp ban. Then no one will be able to buy your crappy gear.

I repeat - NO SPAM in this thread. That means NO TRADES, NO OFFERS, no selling or getting rid of your own stuff. There's one SPAM thread already for that stuff.

And as, alway: there is no whining, bitching, complaining or tantrums allowed in this thread. This thread is only for discussing the hot deals. If you missed a hot deal or you hate Musicians Friend, post about it in an outside thread.

If you buy something in the hot deals thread, and you love it, or hate it, or it bit you in the ass, then post a separate thread about it, this thread ain't for heated discussion.

Bring em if ya got em!

Please, no political discussions.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just ordered a set of Duncan P-Rails with Triple Shot rings for $161 shipped. Duncan Slash pickup sets are $143. Duncan Seth Lover neck is $79. They are out of SL bridge pickups. Duncan 59 sets and others are also on sale. They originally gave me a price of $99.95 on a Vintage Blues set. I hesitated and they offered me the set for $95. Similar savings on Dimarzio pickups. You need to call them to get these prices.

http://www.jr.com/category/audio/accessories/musical-instruments/guitar-pickups/

• Members

Luna Trinity Acoustic/Electric Guitar Dreadnought Cutaway - Natural $192.86 Free Acoustic Amp @ Amazon

I Don't know if I can post a Acoustic guitar in here but anyways:

http://www.amazon.com/Luna-Trinity-Acoustic-Electric-Dreadnought/dp/B001TK2Y2C/ref=sr\_du\_95\_map?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1370582848&sr=1-95

Get a Free Acoustic Amp with the Purchase of Any Dean or Luna Guitar

Receive a free acoustic amplifier with the purchase of any qualifying Dean or Luna guitar. Simply mail in the rebate form and pay shipping and handling to qualify.

There is 14, as always, Amazon change prices when people start buying so, good luck.

51L3kBixUBL.\_SL1000\_.jpg

• Members

Here's a link to a 20% off any clearance priced musical instrument at Best Buy stores with an integrated MI store. The stores that have the MI store are listed on the coupon. My two local stores are picked clean, but there may still be some Billy Corgan Strats or Mustang Pawn Shop specials floating around out there.

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/en_US/images/abn/2013/mi/co/108237_ETK8003.pdf

• Members

Used Gibson Custom and VOS Les Pauls for $900-$999??

Looks a bit sketchy.  This guy is selling some pretty high end Gibsons cheap on Amazon.  Yesterday he had four guitar listings and a JVM 100-w head for $500.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/storefront/index.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&sellerID=A2WGZ6D7OD30PX

EDIT: He also had one negative feedback yesterday that said something like "item was never received".  Makes me wonder where that 1-star feedback went...

• Members

If you are local and show up early, you might get ahold of one of these:

Fender Special Purchase

only 2 of each to sell at these prices

Pawn Shop 51 blonde with gig bag List $1079 Sale $419.95

Pawn Shop 51 black with gig bag List $1079 Sale $419.95

Modern Player Tele Thinline deluxe 3 tone sunburst List $609 Sale $339.99

Roadworn Telecaster in Blonde $520

Roadworn Stratocaster Silver $520

Otherwise, here's a link to the full list which you can phone in starting tomorrow.

http://library.constantcontact.com/download/get/file/1101254125387-791/sidewalk+sale+corrected+columns.pdf

Victor Litz Music

306 East Diamond Ave.

Gaithersburg MD 20877

301-948-7478

800-828-5518

www.victorlitz.com

• Members

Best Buy update: I suckered myself into checking them out again.  Slim pickings.  They had some Fender Frontman 212s in boxes, and a Marshall Haze that looked ok.  Lots of Epiphone Les Paul 100s.  The acoustics were beat up.  Some Hagstrom electrics.  A lot of keyboards, DJ stuff, and drum stuff still left.

There was a thinline modern player Telecaster that I liked, then realized I liked my $300 more.

Pedalwise it's almost all gone.  They have some large Boss multieffects and some of the smaller ones like the space echo and the slicer (open items).

Plenty of acoustic guitar Maestro/Gibson starter kits left.   

Archived