no\_v10801\_down\_left\_close.jpg

no\_v10801\_down\_right\_close.jpg

no\_v10801\_down\_angle\_left.jpg

no\_v10801\_down\_angle\_right.jpg

no\_v10801\_headstock.jpg

no\_v10801\_down\_back.jpg

no\_v10801\_up\_back.jpg

Courtesy of Imagine Guitars:

Here is another New Orleans Guitars Voodoo model, a single cutaway custom design with a Presentation Grade Redwood Burl top finished in Amber to Red Gradient with a Swamp Ash body finished in Tobacco Burst.

The guitar is a single cutaway design solid body. It is a neck through design with a 5 piece Swamp Ash neck laminated with Maple. The top is an exceptional piece of Presentation Grade Redwood Burl heavily figured with a gradual changing finish from Amber changing to Red. The pickup mounting rings are made from Curly Maple. The neck and headstock are bound with three piece Maple/Red Strip. The fretboard is Ebony that extends to the headstock face and truss rod cover.

The fretboard has the New Orleans trade mark Flame Inlay motif of Abalone. The Ebony on the headstock is left sanded to a 600 grit level and then oiled to closely match the color of the fretboard. The result is a flawless soft matt feel that closely matches the natural Ebony on the fretboard. The guitar is equipped with Nickel Chrome Tone Pros hardware as well as Grover tuners. The pickups are a pair of Dimarzio

Attached Files
    Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Knobs are a little weird looking, but overall pretty darn hot.  Lots of unique elements without being weird or fugly.

Multiple award winning blues/rock/country at http://www.zeyerband.com or http://www.reverbnation.com/zeyer.Check my solo (instrumental rock) projects at: http://www.reverbnation.com/vincedickinson"Music is like the English language - it's just full of rules that need to be broken or you aren't hip.""It doesn't take talent to upgrade your playing. It takes patience" - Kenny Werner

Comment

• Pine Apple Slim
      Pine Apple Slim commented
      Editing a comment

Not a big fan of the burl. Otherwise very nice. I'd play it.

the back is hot, the front is fugly

Comment

Kinda like an offset LP. I say with some hesitation, hot.
      Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

• benzem
        benzem commented
        Editing a comment
        Not. Hate quilt, esp red. GAUDY. Ridiculous price. Ugly headstock.

I'm so picky, apparently.

Nice back tho.

I like the looks, but question how thin a swamp ash neck-through with humbuckers would sound.

Comment

Working...
      X