Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My guitar's tone pot broke off; help

So, Today I noticed that my guitar wasn't working when hooked up to my amp, and I figured out that the tone knob was very lose. So I looked some stuff up about the internet to fix it, and I did everything I could to tighten it, and it still wasn't working, so I took the back off and looked inside it, and the pot was totally disconnected... I have no idea how to fix, and I know know nothing of mechanics or electrical wiring, so I can't do it...
    What can I do to fix it?

Take it to a tech and have it fixed. Problem solved.
    Good deals with:
    FineYoungFool,adark_one,Gibson2687(x3)tubedrt,tomh 777,Koflan,hvymtl939,shy,dcindc,vangkm, Mr.Pocket,baja85,jjpistols,pinchegordo,Norton666,
    ny300percent.com,paulderlunas,Carbohydrates,GarysB lues,XMahkaihX,JeepDriver,Rokket2005,walleyealx,
    AlleyTrash,BigPimpin'T,frankthomson,Bengal,tobildt eleez,lkdog,slappymcfinkles,Mbomn8r,teleblaster, taylorman22,vidiot72,abrasive,heartben,fretnwail,
    downer01,bobonblonde, KingEdB,andrewemmel,solarpimp,tdepaul1313,kjrocks, suntired, RG 76

Comment

• DeepEnd
      DeepEnd commented
      Editing a comment

Without looking at your guitar, it sounds like a fairly simple repair. Then again, I could be talking through my hat. Since I can't see it and you don't have the experience to handle the repair, ajympt's recommendation is the best one for you.

Working...
X