No announcement yet.

omg, my ultimate NGD is today ...

Collapse

X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More pictures man. I NEED TOTAL COVERAGE!

Congratulations man.

Just one thing, you say you don't like pointy ones or floyds. Not even Mockingbirds??? Not even the one played on 'You Could Be Mine'????

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by aenemated
      View Post

yikes! sorry man! it wasn't anything special, just a '96 honeyburst standard. you can track a million of 'em down with some work.

Not in the this country you can't....not at a decent price, and not one that had been sorted by a LPophile

I'm sendin a cockpunch your way

I'm puttin a move on ya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz2szNKnsXo
      Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

hahaha despite my love for everything slash, i do not love mockingbirds.

i dont even know why he talks about needing a ****************ing whammy bar cuz damned if i can pick out where he ever actually uses it. except maybe in all the crazy feedback orchestration at the beginning. the recording all sounds like the same ol slash to me.

edit - ok, now that i listen back, i think i can pick out some subtle whammy bar work here and there, but it could just be bent double-stops, too, which he's no stranger to.
        Proud founder of the Trailer Trash Tattooed Piece of ****************/Dollar Store Trash Club.
        Tattoos courtesy of Espi & Alison Casson

Comment

View Post

hahaha despite my love for everything slash, i do not love mockingbirds.

i dont even know why he talks about needing a ****************ing whammy bar cuz damned if i can pick out where he ever actually uses it. except maybe in all the crazy feedback orchestration at the beginning. the recording all sounds like the same ol slash to me.

edit - ok, now that i listen back, i think i can pick out some subtle whammy bar work here and there, but it could just be bent double-stops, too, which he's no stranger to.

Did you ever see the live in Paris show, I think it was in '91 or '92?

That live version of ycbm made me want a mockingbird, he made it scream like a wild animal!. It also made me want to be a musician, I was about ten. Ah, I still remember that life changing day. I'm a musician now! Thankyou Mr Slash (I also spent more money than I really could afford on my lp standard recently, but I'm glad I did!)

Comment

it was the sweet child video that did it for me, buddy!

well, that and "girls, girls, girls."

harleys + strippers = heaven

lived that little fantasy out in my living-in-vegas days
            Proud founder of the Trailer Trash Tattooed Piece of ****************/Dollar Store Trash Club.

Comment

Arrrgh! It's not fair! I wanna live in Vegas or Hollywood, people are too normal here in rural England, and in London you get robbed every ****************ing other day.

And the weather's crap! I want strippers!

Comment

hahaha i love your spirit!

though, take my advice man ... they're WAAAAAY more trouble than they're worth. it might only take a couple $6 shots to get them to **************** you in the car on the way home, but all the other **************** is JUST NOT WORTH IT.

it's why i go for bartendresses now. they can make a fabulous gin and tonic, can deal with drunken idiots like myself and tend to look their best.

Comment

View Post

hahaha i love your spirit!

though, take my advice man ... they're WAAAAAY more trouble than they're worth. it might only take a couple $6 shots to get them to **************** you in the car on the way home, but all the other **************** is JUST NOT WORTH IT.

it's why i go for bartendresses now. they can make a fabulous gin and tonic, can deal with drunken idiots like myself and tend to look their best.

Good to see you're not shallow
                  Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

i'm as deep as a frisbee!

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by mustang5
                      View Post

people are too normal here in rural England,

Normal? in rural England?

We're as ****************in weird as it gets

Comment

• the few limeys i know are certainly weird as all hell.

Comment

• congrats... that's a hot les paul for sure

Comment

• ok, maybe normal's not the right description. But it's definatly not in a cool way. Unless you LIKE barking at the moon and talking in a viking type grunt.

People aint normal in Hackney either (rough end of London) , where I used to live. Them crazy gangstas! . I still want strippers!

Comment

• strip clubs in LA are horrible pits of despair. i'll never go again. i was at strip clubs in vegas 3 or 4 night a week for years, and they were always awesome; like a nonstop party.

in LA, it's just a bunch of sad bastards.

the couple experiences i've had at them here, i just got depressed. it was terrible.

Comment

• Who said anything about strip clubs?lol

Actually, strip clubs in Moscow are pretty weird seedy places too. I worked in Russia a few years ago (NOT in a strip club I have to say!), now there's a place for cute girls. The musics terrible though.

Anyway, enough about strippers for now. I'm rambling on about strippers when we should be talking about your beautiful new stripp... I mean guitar. yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X