No announcement yet.

omg, my ultimate NGD is today ...

Collapse

X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where's the puck/OC chop when you need it?

Chop this.

Good deals with: vangkm, verence, whiteyanderson, DCinDC, Spitfire Mojo, Ashtray, Tweedledee, Atrox, Twisty561, Thinkarogadum, archenemy5150, Flailer, Polk Salad, drummerdarko, T6TexanII

Originally Posted by Mike Fiasco

I've been to the country. What country needs is meth head songs. That's something the country kids can all relate to.

Comment

• Grandma used to make her cherry pies with cherries from her own tree, not the big Bing kind they carry in stores. Gave it a great flavor that will be hard to find again.

True that.

I've been complaining for years now that the fruit I get at the markets here is nothing like the fruit I had as a child. Where I grew up, we got our fruit locally, this was before the days of trucking fruit across country, and mass production scales and all that. And I could swear most fruits tasted better, richer, sweeter.

Well the other day I heard some story on NPR about this guy trying to grow more flavorful tomatoes. He was explaining that most fruit and veggies nowadays are bread for size and yield (for obvious reasons) which on a per-tree basis, dilutes the flavor (less nutrients per fruit, basically) so that most everything tastes mostly like water. Made a lot of sense.
      Good deals with: vangkm, verence, whiteyanderson, DCinDC, Spitfire Mojo, Ashtray, Tweedledee, Atrox, Twisty561, Thinkarogadum, archenemy5150, Flailer, Polk Salad, drummerdarko, T6TexanII

I've been to the country. What country needs is meth head songs. That's something the country kids can all relate to.

Comment

• Nice, Mike. Sounds like they're great!

"they're real, and they're spectacular."

Comment

• Sigh... it appears today is going to be one of those days, I should just go back to bed.

Comment

• Comment

• "they're real, and they're spectacular."

Lois Lane'd.
              - Gibson ES-335
              - Gibson Hummingbird
              - Fender Strat MIM
              - Ovation Tangent & Tangent Bass
              - Vox AC15C1 - British Racing Green

F-Holes

Originally Posted by GreatDane

the player plays, but the instrument should inspire.

Comment

• Sigh... it appears today is going to be one of those days, I should just go back to bed.

Same here.

Comment

• Comment

• I like cheese.

Comment

• Good deals with: vangkm, verence, whiteyanderson, DCinDC, Spitfire Mojo, Ashtray, Tweedledee, Atrox, Twisty561, Thinkarogadum, archenemy5150, Flailer, Polk Salad, drummerdarko, T6TexanII

Comment

• looks like it's been taken hostage by the dude from silence of the lambs.
                        Proud founder of the Trailer Trash Tattooed Piece of ****************/Dollar Store Trash Club.
                        Tattoos courtesy of Espi & Alison Casson

Comment

• Kinda yea...

Also, another Dano for sale on TGP....

Comment

• Buy it.

Comment

• BUY EM ALL!!!111
                              Proud founder of the Trailer Trash Tattooed Piece of ****************/Dollar Store Trash Club.
                              Tattoos courtesy of Espi & Alison Casson

Comment

• I find it pleasant when we agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X