WASHBURN XMPRO2FBB ELECTRIC GUITAR

Rain85

• Members

Anyone has any experience with this guitar. I really like this guitar but only thing which makes me uneasy is that this guitar is made in China. I can get one for 330 dollars. Please advise. Previous guitars I have owned are Indonesian made Ibanez Rg321 and GRG270B guitars. Both are very good guitars that I have been happy with.

Have no experience with washburn company. Someone have experience with other chineese made models of the big brands. Any comments most appreciated!

Here is a link of the guitar specs from the company website:

http://www.washburn.com/products/electrics/xm/xmpro2.php

• Members

Washburn has always been a bang for the buck company to me.  I have a Bantam Series Bass and a P290 both made overseas and they have been very dependable instruments.  Having owned other Budget Imports in the past, I would say that these are in the upper echelon.

• Members

Seem a little bit below the going rate per a quick Google. I saw new one for $399 mostly, one listing for $359. Used, that might be a little high.

In my experience Washburn offers a good value at around this price point. I wouldn't worry about it not being decently made.

Archived