X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WASHBURN XMPRO2FBB ELECTRIC GUITAR

Anyone has any experience with this guitar. I really like this guitar but only thing which makes me uneasy is that this guitar is made in China. I can get one for 330 dollars. Please advise. Previous guitars I have owned are Indonesian made Ibanez Rg321 and GRG270B guitars. Both are very good guitars that I have been happy with.

Have no experience with washburn company. Someone have experience with other chineese made models of the big brands. Any comments most appreciated!

Here is a link of the guitar specs from the company website:

http://www.washburn.com/products/electrics/xm/xmpro2.php

Lots of guitars are made in China these days. As long as you like the guitar, I wouldn't worry about it. FWIW, I don't think there are any US made Washburn guitars any more unless you find a used one.

Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
    Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
    Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
    Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

• wankdeplank
      wankdeplank commented
      Editing a comment

Washburn has always been a bang for the buck company to me.  I have a Bantam Series Bass and a P290 both made overseas and they have been very dependable instruments.  Having owned other Budget Imports in the past, I would say that these are in the upper echelon.

Except for the very low end line, Ive found Washburn guitars and basses to be good qaulity equal to and sometimes better then other mfg similair price range offerings.

Life for its own carnal pleasure.<br><br>Synths: Novation KS4 &amp; Maudio Venom. Guitar: BC Rich It Warlock.. Bass: BC Rich Warlock. Sight: Aerial lasers by Omnisistem &amp; Chauvet,. Geometric lasers by Extreme.

Comment

• Pine Apple Slim
      Pine Apple Slim commented
      Editing a comment

Seem a little bit below the going rate per a quick Google. I saw new one for $399 mostly, one listing for $359. Used, that might be a little high.

In my experience Washburn offers a good value at around this price point. I wouldn't worry about it not being decently made.

Working...
X