Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Stuff Thread (Redux)

Okay...we're gonna try this again and see if it works out better the 2nd time around. If you were a part of the previous thread and are able to follow the rules of this thread, please repost your offering here. The previous thread is now locked but can be viewed here http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1389331

I've got a couple things laying around that I have no use for so I thought I'd offer 'em up to forumites for free.

Here're the rules:

1) Items offered up must be free.

(This means you can't ask for $ or an item in trade for your offering -- asking for help to cover shipping is okay, but if you're looking to 'wheel and deal' please see the SPAM Thread at the top of the forum)

2) To ask for an item, you must first post an available item yourself.

This thread is a way for us to clean out the parts drawer and give that stuff a new home and possibly find something you need in the process. If you're willing to participate in this fashion, come on in...otherwise please leave this thread for those interested.

With the rules out of the way; here is what I've got to offer:

1 Unopened pack of DR Lite Strings for a 12 String Acoustic.
    2 Unopened packs of plastic bridge pins (both include an endpin).
    1 set of MIM Tele Pickups. (Gone! Going to leopardstar)

If you want one of these items, post your own offering, and email me (splendor AT gmail DOT com).

And please email or PM me prior to posting if you're unsure of how this thread works.

Thanks!
    "You are the music while the music lasts." - T. S. Eliot

SPAM References

Banana plug-to- female 1/4" jack adaptor.

-TAKEN
    -"Actual journalism? Isn't that when you don't commit crimes?"
    -"Hell no, it's when we commit really good crimes."

Comment

i still have a tubescreamer T-S5 (ibanez) that i can't get to work, it lights up when you hit the pedal, but nothing comes out the bypass works, so maybe someone smarter than me can finger it out. i'm sure i got some other stuff around to, just tired right now, had a great rehersal to nigth tough

sorry the phaser is gone from the earlier thread

edit: the tubescreamer is gone to
      5 STAR GENERAL OF THE SG ARMY
      http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=1232460
      "WE ROCK THE WORLD"

great dealings with: jj pistols, Mr. goodbomb +1, splendor, puckman, mike fiasco +1, johnny z, minitruth, alley trash, teamodave, sxyryan, GUITAR HEEL, twisty571

definition of expert= an "ex" is something that once was. a "spurt" is a drip under pressure

the work begins again, the hope rise's a new,The dream lives on. E.M.Kennedy

Comment

Mint green SSS strat pickguard and trem cavity cover. Someone hacked a little around the neck so it would look best with a neck that has a 22nd fret extension to cover over the cut on area.

Anyone interested will need to pay the shipping.

Spoken for
        I puked last night after eating a volcano taco and drinking vodka. I felt like a ****************ing dragon.

Originally Posted by arrowhen

I figure I've only got about $200 worth of talent, so anything I spend over that is just wasted beer money.

Originally Posted by RaVenCAD

I think the most interesting facet of this entire topic is that more people seem to like Ed Roman than BG76.. Out dickheading Ed Roman - man, that takes some serious skill..

Comment

Cool idea....I've seen this done on other hobby type boards...one in particular they call "Pay it forward". be a good thread title methinks....
          I make hand painted vintage style fuzzes: http://www.lowbroweffects.com

Comment

Strat w/b/w pickguard. The trem notch has been widened to fit a Floyd.

Comment

Two Strat pickguards - both SSS, one b/w/b and one w/b/w.

Comment

i have a couple extra instrument cables.shortys 3 ft
                good deals with scobro

Comment

Fender Strat w/b/w hss pickguard & trem cover. You pay shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfco
                    Two Strat pickguards - both SSS, one b/w/b and one w/b/w.
                    interested in the b/w/b gaurd.
                    good deals with scobro

Comment

Personally, I think that the person sending the item should pay for the shipping. Sure, it kind of sucks paying to get rid of something, but it makes it all the sweeter not having sent a cent to receive your free item.

That said, I love PIF threads and will look through my stuff tonight to see if I've got anything good enough to give.
                      Telecaster -> pedals -> Classic 30
                      My albums, free downloads! | http://www.youtube.com/martusonline | My Soundclick

Comment

I've got some misc bass parts that I'd rather get rid of, a set of chrome tuners, a chrome bridge, and a p bass pickup that needs new leads. All of this is from an 80's yamaha. Shipping would be appreciated, but not necessary
                        Guitars:
                        Epi SG jr P90
                        Lawsuit Magnum Les Paul
                        Univox Les Paul jr

A few amps, an acoustic and a bass, nothin over $125
                        member of the SG ARMY

Comment

if its only a couple of dollars id be happy to pay to ship something out.
                          good deals with scobro

Comment

I've got the neck humbucker w/ somewhat rusty gold cover from a jay turser LP copy.
                            johndonovan.bandcamp.com

Comment

So when I suggest it be an only free stuff thread, I get reamed and insulted. But when Mazi comes in and says EXACTLY what I said, you guys bow down and praise him. Ridiculous.

Anyway, I've got a pair of Duncan Designed humbuckers (HB102, I think). They came out of a Schecter C-1 E/A. The leads are cut really short (they are 4 conductor) to about maybe an inch and half. I'm also not certain if they work otherwise. I could have just been wiring them wrong, but who knows. Maybe they need a repair, I don't know. Anyway, at the very least you could salvage the chrome covers from them (they do say Duncan Designed though, but maybe you could buff that out).

PM if anyone wants them. No guarantees if they work, but if you can tinker you might get a a decent set of humbuckers for free.

Comment

Working...
                              X