best interviewee

Mad Tele

• Members

You stick your head above the crowd and attract attention and sometimes somebody will throw a rock at you. That's the territory. You buy the land, you get the Indians.

Van Halen can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade.

Music is like girlfriends to me; I'm continually astonished by the choices other people make.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it.

• Members

kayd_mon wrote:

My favorite guitarist interviews to watch are Pete Townshend (such an angry, bitter man) and Keith Richards (so brainfried it's hilarious).

those pod casts pete did a few years ago are great. the ones where hes in his home recording studio messing around, talking mad **** about people...funny guy. hes less bitter today, age will do that-mellow people down

• Members

JTEES4 wrote:

Ozzy. I don't understand a word, but it's still cool.

Every one that I've seen depicts him as a nice guy. He's been more defensive and medium-tempered in old written interviews I've read.

If you can find it, read the one he made right around the time he was on the road after Randy died and Sharon left him (she was still his manager). He's obviously on something, and he tells the most disturbing childhood stories.

Archived