Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Dragonfire Pickups? Anyone?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the encouragement. I know $25 is really cheap, but I was curious if I went with the others if I might like that sound better, I really don't want to buy both sets and switch out pups that much. I do want some cleans, but I play mostly distorted. That neck isn't too hot, so I guess I could always just switch to it whenever I wanted the cleans.

FWIW - Rose Pickups is taking pre-orders on the incoming Mariposa and Buff Beauty sets for not much more than that. I can tell you for sure the Rose pickups are much better than the dragonfires.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">SPAM:<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Custom Wired Strat Pickguard Assemblies - PM me to discuss specs &amp; pricing<br />
    <br />
    Good Trades: PunkKitty, mfergel, Norcal_GIT_r, Chuck1016, Elias Graves, hrcnsfan, ugameus, RosePickups, jelloman, Hookandcanman, Danocoustic</div>

Comment

I like the "screamer" I put in the last Partscaster build I did. Plenty of definition, not muddy. Not shrill or thin. Quiet. Cleaned up nice rolling the volume knob down . Best turd pickups ever
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Good Deals With</b> <font color="red">: Facing Failure . goodhonk . benjamin801. sublimeride. River Bend. Flying Milkman. Crunchtime. MickTaylorFan. ~Abstract~ <br />
      . </font></div>

Comment

Havnt tried that pup but i did have one of there active humbuckers in a partscaster. Great pickup for the money.

Comment

Money was tight, and I destroyed the Seymore Duncans in my strat, so I figured these would make a great stop gap pick up until cash funding got better..boy was I wrong!!!  These pick ups were FAR better than the Seymores I had in it, and these are the low end priced ones!!!!  They are loud, clean, and overall much better than I had ever expected. I actually plan to get the David Gilmore verson of these.

I can't say enough about how impressed I am with these pick ups!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X