Who's on SoundCloud?

Dougy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dougy wrote:

I'm networking. 

Network with me on SoundCloud, and we can Network each others details. You need to be Networking in this modern age.

Let's be having yers:

I personally find you a rather disturbing type...Sometimes your posts..of which there far too many..are rather off-putting and insane...

But being as I've never let repugnance stop me from befriending anyone,(or at least feigned befriending someone in the ether)  Here is My Lame Crap on Soundcloud

• Members

AlamoJoe wrote:

Dougy wrote:

I'm networking. 

Network with me on SoundCloud, and we can Network each others details. You need to be Networking in this modern age.

Let's be having yers:

I personally find you a rather disturbing type...Sometimes your posts..of which there far too many..are rather off-putting and insane...

But being as I've never let repugnance stop me from befriending anyone,(or at least feigned befriending someone in the ether)  Here is 
My Lame Crap on Soundcloud

:(

I'm lovely really. I must admit, I haven't been the same since the aliens started visiting my garden.

:robottongue:

• Members

AlamoJoe wrote:

But being as I've never let repugnance stop me from befriending anyone,(or at least feigned befriending someone in the ether)  Here is 

Nice. Interesting Late 70s/early80s genre-spanning vibe going on there...

I too often have trouble categorizing the music I write. I came to the conclusion recently that we are not really 'Progressive Metal' but in fact the world's most easily distracted Thrash Metal band.

• Members

This is my only guitar related track on Soundcloud. It is the sounds of me experimenting with Cubasis, Ikaossilator, DM1, my 70's tribute SG, and my Ovation.

https://soundcloud.com/brian-allicks/urinal-deposits

The potty humor name refers to the day it was written...we kept trying different things for hours with no break...we finally stopped so that we could go make a deposit.

• Members

Dougy wrote:

New Tune!!

I mean Old Tune!!

I mean bump.  
:o

I was getting images of a giant robotic Homer Simpson throughout the tune. I liked it Dougy...I hate myself for it....But I liked it....I get the impression that you, too, have a hard time taking your self seriously..Except you actually have some talent...If that's you doing the vocals...you need some throat lozenges..:smileywink:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived