July Spam!!

Frets99

Got something guitar-related that you need to sell? Post it here!

All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

By popular demand:

THE RULES:

1) All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

2) Only one post per item per person. If you "update" your price and bump your post, YOU HAVE TO DELETE YOUR ORIGINAL POST.

3) If you are a repeat offender you will be given a temp ban.

4) Haggling and questions do not belong in this thread. If you have a question, send a PM to the person.

5) Do not "quote" somebodies post with their huge photos in it. If you think they have nice gear, send them a PM.

6) Do not criticize the price someone chooses to set for their gear. It's their gear, they can sell it for whatever they want. If the price is wrong, it won't sell, not your problem, let them worry about it.

7) Only music related gear should be posted for sale here. If you have video games, iPods, or lawn mowers, post those in the classifieds forum, not here.

cop.gif

• Members

All tele parts sold

Fender steel American standard hardtail bridge plate loaded with Callaham saddles. Bridge plate has never been used. Saddles are in excellent condition. $55 shipped/PP'ed to the lower 48.

Planet Waves locking tuners in good shape except one tuner is missing the washer and nut. Because of that I will offer these up at $25 shipped/PP'ed to the lower 48.

image_zps0dc9d8b3.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://s734.photobucket.com/user/kojdogg/media/image_zps0dc9d8b3.jpg.html]image_zps0dc9d8b3.jpg[/url]

• Members

***Sold***

Tokai Paisley Telecaster

tele

This Tokai recreation of the the 1968 Fender Paisley tele comes even closer to the real thing then any of the Fender reissues.Even the Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilts don't look as much like the real thing as Tokais.Thats because they don't have the paper that was used on the the originals.Look at the photos below to see how close this Tokai comes to the original

My 1985 Tokai

tele

1968 Fender

tele

You can see the paisley paper best in these photos. At the bottom is a photo of a genuine 1968 Fender Paisley telecaster for comparison.

tele

tele

tele

Original 1985 catalog photo of this model TTE 70

tele

***Sold***

• Members

Hi all,

For the entire month of July, I am dropping the limit to have your order doubled

to only $20 for all HC members. Just put HC in the comment area.

Remember that Surfpicks are not only made with the amazing Lignum Vitae

but that you can also specify your exact length & width desired on any of my picks.

standardbi.jpg

• Members

I've got a Japanese Stratocaster project I'd like to part out.  I'll take $250 shipped in the CONUS for it.  It is black with a black headstock.  Serial number indicates it's 1984-1987 year model (E plus 6 numbers)  It has a JB humbucker installed in the bridge with a coil tap.  It also comes with an LSR roller nut that needs to be shimmed and installed.  Comes with a Fender HSC.

JapStrat

I also have a gold Peavey Wolfgang Special made in 1998 for sale.  It's has several peeling spots in the paint that was common with the gold finish on these early wolfgangs but plays and sounds great.  I'm looking to get $350 shipped in the CONUS for the Wolfgang with HSC.

Wolfgang

• Members
RG570PN
Here is one incredibly well-taken-care-of Ibanez RG570 in a color-shifting finish known as Purple Neon.

Features Include:
- Original Wizard neck with matching headstock
- Lo Pro Edge Tremolo upgraded to Floyd Rose screw-in arm socket
- DiMarzio X2N bridge pickup
- DiMarzio PAF Pro neck pickup

Condition:  I'd conservatively call this an 8.5/10.  There are absolutely NO stress cracks at the locking nut or (amazingly) even at the neck pocket!  The neck is stunningly clean with freshly polished frets and a working truss rod.  The body is also quite good with only one notable imperfection on the face of the guitar (pictured here) and only minor wear on the back and sides.  Please review the pictures carefully to assess the condition for yourself.

?site=0&stg=1&mpt=1372812056773

• Members

Hi all,

Up for sale is my late 80's Cort GE20 Les Paul Custom. Cort pretty much got started by ripping off Fender and Gibson designs - and got away with it for quite a while - until a few lawsuits came in and these were no more. What else would you expect for a guitar with a perfect LP body and an extremely close copy of the Gibson headstock? I saw one of these go on Ebay for $300 + shipping a little while ago. You won't find a better playing and sounding guitar for under $200, much less $150.

DSCN0022.JPG DSCN0011.JPG DSCN0009.JPG

Anyway, the guitar sounds and plays very nice. It's actually the best playing guitar I own, which makes me hesitate to let it go. The action is set low, and there is no string buzz or dead spots. It sounds very thick and articulate, not dull and muddy like many import LPs. I got it for $200 a while ago, intending to change the pickups and use it as a mod platform, but I like the humbuckers it has. They're a little hotter than PAFs, but not over the top.

The neck has perfect MOP block inlays with no visable filler or defects. It's closer to the 60's LP profile than the 50's, and feels just a bit thin for my very large hands, part of the reason I'm letting it go. The tuners feel a bit cheap, but keep it in tune very well, so they have stayed. The bridge and tailpiece are, I'm guessing, chrome-plated brass, given their weight. They are solid and seem more robust than the cheap aluminum ones we see on a lot of imports. The neck is a bolt on, though with a very tight, well-fitted joint. This is nice as it allows better access to the upper frets, though a LP purist might take issue with this. Then again, such a person wouldn't be looking at Cort imports. The pickup rings are cracked. It's a $5-10 dollar fix if you search Amazon. I had a stutter/cut switch installed- Tom Morello fans out there, take notice. There are a fair number of small scratches, mostly on the back, and other minor cosmetic imperfections. It's not a brand new guitar, but it's not bad considering its age. The frets have little wear.

Oh, the gig bag is really nice too. And I'll throw some new strings on it.

• Members

Got this guitar about 6 months ago maybe, but have only played it a handful of times. I'm really impressed with the quality of it: Tone Pros bridge, real SD pups, locking tuners. Highest quality of an import guitar that I've played. Just can't seem to bond with it for some reason and it's taking up space, so time to dump it!

No case is included. Looking to get $525 shipped. Not really looking for trades.

solo6

• Members

2005 Rickenbacker 360 electric guitar in Jetglo finish with original hard shell case.

Other than the blend knob (the smallest one) having a hairline crack across the top, everything is in very good shape.

I've stopped playing the guitar and the Rick is the last guitar left in my collection. Sad to let it go as it's my favorite guitar.

I'd be glad to answer any questions or take additional photos for you.

$1280 shipped and paypal'd.

toasters001.jpg

toasters002.jpg

March26017.jpg

March26014.jpg

March26015.jpg

• Members

Edwards Les Paul Special

For sale is this tone machine. Made in Japan in 2006. Comes with top shelf upgrades

- Recently brand spanking new installed 6105 frets

- Paper in oil 0.022 soviet military caps

- CTS audio pots

- Lollar standard p90 bridge and dimarzio neck soapbar

- straplocks with JS strap

Neck is closer to gibson 60s profile. Slim and fast. This guitar is a tone machine that varies w/ every knob turrn.

-- 650 dollars with SKB paypal shipped

aC6U5tsRXxTyPqZJx025VQSqvoSLMecdpNgpMdUt

sale+2.jpg

cased.jpg

• Members

full thickness, 2 piece centre seam swamp ash body. Trans red finish, thin poly. In very good condition. Weighs 3.9lbs

sold

semi loaded pickguard. INF3 and INF4 humbuckers.

$20 + ship

DSC00258.JPG

white pearloid tele pickguard in good condition.

sold

strat neck w/ decal. Frets are in perfect condition. Neck finished in (nitro?) lacquer. Tuners included.

sold

• Members

for trade my modded sivler burst tele

this is a fender silver burst tele with a gotoh brass bridge, locking tuners, lil 57 pickup, had the fret board taken down to bare wood and french oiled, and one volume knob. its an amazing guitar have alot invested just want something new.

20130724\_002505.jpg

• Members

PM FOR USPS/FEDEX SHIPPING COST 

Fender TBX tone control wired by tech for bass mod from this site:  http://www.premierguitar.com/article...rol_Mod_Part_2 with a 5000pF mica cap. Found out it won't work on just one pup cuz it's passive so I need to go active and recoup my cost in parts and labor: $25 

Or I can sell the entire project guitar it's in, an Ibanez import for $200:

Tanara/Ibanez strat fully modded up to fender mim/mia specs:

fender american tuners

fender mexican humbucker

guitar fetish Neovin 7 vintage noiseless single coil

all new wiring with deluxe dimarzio pot and iron cross volume knob

unique rattlesnake/crackle? paint

luxuriously glossed maple fretboard like $2k EBMM's

vg cond frets, very minimal wear

gigbag (faux brown leather, zipper off rail) and strap (Ralph Marlin Sun/Moon)

Modded Fender TBX tone ready to wire to volume pot

Made in Korea Tanara by Ibanez, modded with some upgrades, is on par with a Made in Mexico Standard Fender Stratocaster or 400-level Ibanez RG, which go used for about $250. Just the nitro-finished maple fretboard/neck and Fender Made in America tuners I put on are worth $200. 

Bridge humbucker is from a MIM Fender strat and I put a GFS Neovin (Dimarzio Area 58 clone) in the neck to boost the volume a bit and it also adds sparkle to the highs that the humbucker misses. The noisy switch, original pots, and middle pickup were removed. Instead the two pickups are wired to one deluxe Dimarzio volume pot and iron-cross-metal-speed-knob for ultra-tone and quiet. Turning down the vol knob fades out the humbucker for just bluesy stuff on the noiseless, neck single-coil--with no pops, cracks, or cut-outs from a switch! Heavenly.

Included is a brown vinyl/faux leather gigbag and 3" wide Ralph Marlin Sun/Moon black leather strap. I demo the guitar in this youtube video:

http://s84.photobucket.com/user/tocs100/media/TANARA5_zpsaba35c08.jpg.html" target="_blank">TANARA photo TANARA5_zpsaba35c08.jpg

http://s84.photobucket.com/user/tocs100/media/TBXEXPERIMENTcopy_zps41eaea65.jpg.html" target="_blank">TBX EXPERIMENT photo TBXEXPERIMENTcopy_zps41eaea65.jpg

For mics I have, VG cond.

1) Audio Technica ATM61HE. 1990's take on the Shure SM58 Beta. Dave Grohl of Foo Fighters used this brand a few years back on SNL, and he can afford anything. With box and papers--HALF the price of a new SM58 Beta!!!!!!! $70.

2) 20' pro black mic cable with Whirlwind IMP xlr-1/4" transformer that lets you use in an amp input without a mic preamp, $20

3) extra 1/4" transformer adapter (needs internal repair) $2

4) 2 10" xlr mic cables, 1 blue, 1 green. Connect to make 20' if needed, $10

Take all the mic stuff for just $85.

MISC PATCH CABLES, most with packaging:

-----1/4"-----

1) 2 foot heavy duty Rapco all male 1/4" Y cable, $13

2) Hosa 6' male 1/4" mono to rca male mono, $4

3) 6' straight mono, 1 black, 1 purple, $7

4) 6' send return cable, $4

---OTHER----

7) 6' black co-ax cable, $3

8) ShopLogic 6-outlet, gray strip with both bright gold 8' cable and light: $8

9) Hosa 6' male 1/8" stereo to male rca stereo cable, $3

10) 6' s-video to rca cable, $8

$50 total, but $40 takes all the cables

PICKGUARDS

Both brand new and black-white-black: one 11-hole Stratocaster guard from Dragonfire and one SG-type from Washburn, $12 for the pair

• Members

Reverend Reeves Gabrels Signature - Version 1

This is from the original run with the DiMarzio Fast Track in the neck and the deep red finish. It both looks and plays really nice and can cover a huge range of genres. The guitar is in excellent shape and still even has the plastic on the pickguard. Asking $700

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Archived