NGD: Super Sweet Cort PRS Style Guitar

chimi

• Members

I posted about this baby in another thread. 

Basically iv'e been drooling over it in Guitar Center's used section for the last two months or so. The price dropped from 299 to 199 last week and i finally caved and bought the thing. 

The description had it rated at 2 out of 5 stars. Upon pulling the guitar out of the box i saw two dings but outside of that the guitar is in immaculate condition. 

I was expecting it to have EMG-HZ pickups as i read most of thee come with those but was very pleasantly suprised when i saw that the pickups say Rockfield on them. 

For $200 i am BLOWN away. The guitar is dead on. Frets are perfect with no sharp ends, the top is KILLER one of the most beautiful shades of red i have seen in person, the pickups are super middy and very articulate (not to mention you can split them into single coils). The action is dead on too, super low with absolutely no buzzing. 

I must say it was between this and a cheapie Glen Burton lp jr i saw on ebay (been gassing for a cheap LP Jr copy lately) and boy am i glad i made the choice to go with this. Sorry to be so giddy but i had high expectations for this guitar from the get go and it did not dissapoint. 

SNC14380.jpgSNC14376.jpg

Archived