X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibson Chris Cornell Es 335

What's your thoughts?  From people I've talked to the Lollartrons sound amazing in this guitar.  Love the looks of the Olive Green with Bigsby.

Gibson | Mesa Boogie
    PRS | ESP | Bogner

I love the look of that guitar. I'll be trying out the first one I see.
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

I don't see one in dis thread.......

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

• chimi
        chimi commented
        Editing a comment

I'm a HUGE Cornell fan but does he really need his own sig?

I just don

Comment

• jlb32
        jlb32 commented
        Editing a comment

jpnyc wrote:

I just don

I just played my 335 and I can't imagine that guitar with anything but Classic '57's, It just seems wrong.

Comment

• jlb32
        jlb32 commented
        Editing a comment

6down1togo wrote:

I just played my 335 and I can't imagine that guitar with anything but Classic '57's, It just seems wrong.

I can see you like your Classic '57 pickups and that's great but saying a different pickup in a 335 just seems wrong sounds kind of silly.

IMO it would be pretty damn boring if certain guitars all came with the exact same pickups.  Look at the Les Paul, Strat, Tele, etc.., etc...  They all vary pickup configurations.  That doesn't include the aftermarkets that alot install.  It's all personal preference.  You might say the same thing about a different set of pickups in your 335 if you tried different ones.

Working...
    X